GMAC has announced NMAT by GMAC Registration 2017. Being India’s number 1 learning platform for NMAT by GMAC Exam based on number of students trained and sent to NMIMS over last 3 years, we will be available throughout the Admission season to help you with NMAT by GMAC Queries. To take the same ahead, we bring to you this detailed article on NMAT by GMAC Registration 2017. NMAT by GMAC 2017 will be conducted in a 75 days test window from October 5 to December 18, 2017. NMAT by GMAC Exam is mandatory to get admission to NMIMS Mumbai, NMIMS Other campuses and 17 other Management Institutes.
NMAT by GMAC Registration 2017
Steps to Register
You must register and pay for the NMAT by GMAC exam before scheduling a test date and location. Candidates are required to visit respective university/college/school website for details of their admission procedure. You have to submit their respective form separately.
- Create an account on Official NMAT by GMAC website using a valid email address.
- Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programmes to send scores, and the ID that you will use at the test centre.
- Pay the test fee.
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the “Programme Details” section. Up to 7 programmes are included in your registration fee. An additional fee of INR 200 + applicable taxes will be applied for each programme added in excess of 7 programs.
- You must upload a photograph that bears likeness to you and the photograph on your primary ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must bring.
Point to Remember: Your name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must exactly match the name and date of birth on your primary and secondary ID.
3 Retakes allowed
You will be allowed to take the NMAT by GMAC exam a maximum of 3 times during the testing period. This includes the first attempt plus a maximum of two retake attempts. No shows meaning if you do not present yourself at the test venue at the designated time and date are considered attempts.
You will need to register for a retake exam using the same process as the initial test registration. Once your registration for the retake is complete you will receive an email with authorization to schedule.
You can schedule the retake test 15 or more days after your most recent date of attempt. This means you will have to wait at least 15 calendar days before you can appear for a retake.
Rescheduling the exam date
You may reschedule your appointment if you can’t appear for the original test appointment. You may reschedule your appointment up to 72 hours prior to your original appointment. You may pay for your reschedule using credit card only.
Career Anna Recommendation on Retakes
- If you are aiming for 3 takes, take the attempts in October, November and December.
- In case of 2 takes, October and December should be the preferred timeline.
- In case of 1 take, prefer to take exam in December – But do do book the date early on, as getting a preferred date for December is a challenging task.
NMAT by GMAC 2016 Important Dates
|NMAT Final Results||17-Jan-17|
NMAT by GMAC Exam 2017 Fee
|Test Registration||INR 1800|
|Late Registration||INR 2000|
|Additional Score Reports (Beyond 7)||INR 200|
Above Fee is exclusive of applicable taxes.
NMAT by GMAC Exam 2017 Test Centers
- Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow
- Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Vadodara
- Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad
- Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore
- Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna
NMAT by GMAC Score Accepting Institutes
- NMIMS Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad
- Xavier Institute of Management – HRM Course, Sustainability Management, Urban Management
- ICFAI Business School – All Campuses
- Alliance University
- SRM University
- BML Munjal University
- VIT University, Vellore
- Ansal University, Gurgaon
- MODY University
- Shoolini University
- Thapar University
- Amity University
- Woxsen School of Business
- Chitkara University
- UPES Dehradun
- JK Lakshmipat University
- Shiv Nadar University
- GITAM School of Business, Vizag
Career Anna NMAT 2016 Results
- 220+ Score – 117 Students
- 208+ Score – 142 Students
- 190+ Score – 231 students
TOP CAT COURSES TOP NMAT COURSES TOP IIFT COURSES SUCCESS STORIES
Facebook Twitter Google Plus