BITS MBA Admissions 2019: The Department of Management at BITS Pilani offers 2 years full-time MBA programme and Doctoral programme in Management. The last date to apply for BITS MBA Admissions 2019 is February 24, 2019. While the applicant has to apply online by Feb 24, 2019, the hard copy of the application can be submitted on or before March 4, 2019. MBA programme at BITS Pilani is one of the reputed management programmes offered in India. The admission for the 2 years full-time MBA 2019-21 batch at BITS Pilani can be applied by paying a moderate application fee of Rs.2950/-.
Established in the year 1971, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. BITS Pilani MBA consistently ranks among the best in the country by various survey reports. According to the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) report 2018, under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, the Management programme by the institute ranks within the top 50.
BITS Pilani accepts CAT 2018 and GMAT scores for admission to MBA 2019-21 batch. BITS MBA Admissions 2019 Criteria do not prescribe high cutoffs. The candidates with excellent academics and quality achievements stand a good chance for admission.
BITS MBA Admissions 2019: Steps to Apply
- Candidates can apply through the prescribed application form available online at the BITS Pilani official website.
- The application form along with the proof of fee payment of Rs.2950/- should be sent to the Dean, Admissions 2019-21, BITS Pilani.
BITS MBA Admissions 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must hold B.E. / B. Tech. in Engineering or Master’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any integrated first degree of BITS.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- Candidates appearing for the final year Bachelor’s degree/equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.
- Such candidates will have to submit the mark sheet and the certificate of passing Bachelor degree by October 1, 2019. Non-fulfillment of this condition will result in the cancellation of provisional admission.
- All candidates should have taken either CAT 2018 or GMAT exam.
BITS MBA Admissions 2019: Selection Criteria
MBA Admission Criteria 2019-21 at BITS Pilani is a two-step process involving the Shortlisting Criteria and the Final Selection Criteria comprising of entrance exam score, academics among others.
BITS Pilani: Shortlisting Criteria
The first part of BITS Pilani MBA Admission criteria is its shortlisting criteria for final selection round. A candidate will be shortlisted by BITS Pilani if he/she meets the following shortlisting criteria:
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for an Interview Process in March/April 2019 to be held at several centres across India as mentioned in the application form.
- BITS Pilani will shortlist the candidates on the basis of entrance exam score – CAT 2018/GMAT.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process in March/April 2019.
- The PI process will consist of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The final selection round for admission to BITS Pilani will take place at several centres in India.
BITS Pilani: Final Admission Selection Criteria
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in Final selection round for admission to BITS Pilani.
- Final Selection Round 2019 of BITS Pilani will have 3 components – Statement of Purpose (SoP), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The GD-PI round will take place from March 28, 2019, to April 6, 2019, at Hyderabad on March 28, at Delhi on March 30 & 31, at Bangalore on March 30 and at Pilani on April 6, 2019.
- Final Admission offer at BITS Pilani will be based on entrance exam score, academic performance, work experience, SoP, performance in GD-PI among others.
BITS MBA Admissions 2019: Cutoff
BITS Pilani will decide cutoffs during the final section round based on the pool of applicants. However, based on last year cutoffs, the likely minimum cutoffs for MBA 2019-21 batch are:
|Exam||Expected Cutoff percentile|
BITS Pilani: MBA Fees 2019-21
BITS Pilani MBA 2019-21 programme fee is Rs.9,11,000 /-. This Fee includes tuition & hostel stay charges for the entire two-year MBA Program.
BITS Pilani: MBA Placements
BITS Pilani has a consistent record of excellent placements. The maximum and average compensation packages at BITS Pilani have been rising every year. The Highest CTC offered in Placements 2018 stood at Rs. 17.35 lpa and the Average CTC stood around Rs.10 lpa. Top recruiters included Bombardier, Accenture, Cognizant, KPMG, IndiaMart, Dream VU Inc, HolidayIQ, Rubique, Shriram Transports, May Bank, Newgen Software, Moolchand Healthcare, William O’Neal.
Management education at BITS Pilani builds a basic framework of Qualitative, Quantitative, Analytical, Strategic and Problem Solving skills. The pedagogy creates a healthy learning environment and a blend of theoretical concepts and practical nuances. An optimal mix of learning methods ensures the personality development of the students as well.
BITS is located in the Vidya Vihar campus adjacent to the Pilani town in Rajasthan. In 2000, BITS opened a campus in Dubai making it the first Indian University with an overseas campus. Subsequently, in the year 2004 and 2008 BITS opened its campuses in Goa and Hyderabad respectively.