CAT 2018 Admit Card will be available on official CAT 2018 website from today, October 24, 1 PM. CAT 2018 is the MBA Entrance Exam which opens gateway for Top B Schools of the country. In this article, we bring to you the steps you need to follow to download CAT 2018 Admit Card.
CAT 2018 Admit Card
Step 1: Logon to CAT Website HERE
Step 2: Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ Icon on Right Hand side of the screen.
Step 3: Enter CAT ID & Password
Enter your 7 digit CAT Login Id and the 7 digit CAT password. Once you enter the same, you can view your CAT Admit card on the screen. However, if you have forgotten your CAT password, there is no need to worry – Just click on ‘forget password’ and you will receive CAT Login and password to your registered Mail ID for CAT exam.
Step 4: Click on Admit Card Download
Once you enter the above details, you will be taken to the screen below – You need to click at the link ‘here’ and your admit card is downloaded.
Step 5: Save and Print The CAT Admit Card
After download, you should save the CAT Admit Card, Verify all details and take the print out to carry CAT 2018 Admit Card to the examination centre on CAT 2018 Exam day, November 25, 2018.
What After Downloading CAT 2018 Admit Card?
1) Take Print Out of CAT 2018 Admit Card
Take print of the CAT 2018 Admit Card. According to CAT Centre 2018 ‘Admit Card is a mandatory document required to take the exam. You must print the Admit Card and bring it to the exam centre on the day of the exam.’
CAT 2018 Admit Card needs to be directly printed from the CAT 2018 website using your User ID and Password. Every CAT 2018 Aspirant should strictly note that the CAT 2018 Admit Card will not be mailed to your postal address. If you are unable to view your Admit Card after logging in, contact the CAT helpdesk at the Toll free number or through Email.
2) Check Details in CAT 2018 Admit Card
Check the following details in your CAT 2018 Admit card. In case of any error or mistaken entry, you should contact the CAT Centre 2018 immediately.
- Your Name – Is it correct as per your documents?
- Test date – Correct test date of November 25 should be mentioned.
- PWD status – In case the candidate is physically challenged, it should be mentioned in the CAT 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Test center Details- Your test city, test site with address should be mentioned
- Exam Time- your Morning or Evening time slot, as the case may be, should be mentioned on the CAT 2018 Admit card.
3) Important Do’s for CAT Admit Card
Please note that CAT Admit card is your passport to the CAT exam centre. Without Admit Card, you will not be allowed to enter the testing hall. After downloading of CAT 2018 Hall Ticket you should comply with following five do’s:
- CAT Admit card is valid only if your photograph and signature images are legibly printed on the print out of CAT 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Affix your coloured photograph on CAT Admit Card in the given space. Your photograph should be identical to your printed image on the CAT hall ticket.
- Only Admit Card & valid Photo ID Card will be allowed inside the test hall.
- There is a Test System Number (TSN) on the CAT Admit Card. It is provided only for the limited purpose of identifying the floor/wing at the test venue on the CAT exam day. For any correspondence with CAT Center you must provide your Registration Number.
- The Admit Card is to be produced for verification at test centre at the time of the test.
4) Don’t Panic, if Delay occurs
Sometimes the icon ‘Download Admit card’ is enabled by IIMs on CAT website much earlier than the scheduled time, but it remains inactivated till 1 PM. You need not worry as the download of CAT hall ticket is enabled by IIMs in time.
5) View & Download Admit Card from CAT website; not from your mail
Please note that the CAT Admit card will be available on the CAT website only and not from your mail. You must log in using your CAT 2018 User ID to view/print the Admit card.
With 2.41 lakhs candidates thronging the website simultaneously, even a delay of few minutes in viewing and downloading the CAT 2018 Admit card may result in technical glitches increasing your waiting period and hence stay patient in case face any you face any technical flitches.