CMAT 2019 Result is declared on February 6, 2019, by the NTA on the official website of CMAT, ntacmat.nic. The Result link will be activated on the Home page. Candidates must click on the link to open a new window, enter their respective Roll Number and check the Results.
The CMAT Results were expected to be out on February 5, 2019. However, an official informed a popular daily that ‘Due to some technical reasons, the results cannot be uploaded today. The NTA will release the results of CMAT on January 6.’
Candidates should note that as per the official notification, CMAT 2019 Result was expected to be declared on February 8, 2019. However, over a span of the past few months, NTA has been seen releasing the result within a day of closing the objections on Answer Keys. The window to raise objections closed on February 3, 2019. CMAT 2019 was held on January 28, 2019.
National Testing Agency (NTA) was the conducting body for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) this year. The CMAT Exam was earlier conducted by the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).This year, NTA took over and had also introduced a few changes in the CMAT Exam Pattern and the likes.
Key Changes in CMAT 2019
- Till the year 2018, All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) was conducting the CMAT Exam. However, going forward, CMAT will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), set up by the Government of India for conducting common entrance exams.
- CMAT 2019 took place in 2 shifts this time, viz; 9:30 am to 12: pm and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- The NTA has established a network of Test Practice Centres for CMAT aspirants all over India to enable to students for practising and training themselves for Computer Based Test (CBT) mode of examinations.
- The NTA announced CAT 2019 Answer Key on February 2, 2019.
Steps to Check CMAT 2019 Result
- Log on to the official website: ntacmat.nic.in
- Click on ‘Download Result link’.
- Enter Registration Number, Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Results will appear on your screen.
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference.
CMAT 2019 Exam Highlights
|Number of Sections||4 (Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness)|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes|
|Number of questions||100|
|CMAT Exam Total Marks||400|
|Number of answer choices||4|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|CMAT Marking Scheme||+4 marks for correct answer -1 mark for incorrect answer|
Colleges accepting CMAT 2019 Scores
Top CMAT colleges accepting CMAT Scores are the ones offering AICTE approved MBA/PGDM programmes. They include reputed MBA colleges like JBIMS, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya, GIM, Great Lakes among others. As per AICTE, ‘All AICTE approved Institutes / Departments / Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges of Universities are expected to accept CMAT scores. The specific notifications issued by Universities and State Governments are available on the CMAT official website.
How to Check CMAT 2019 Answer Key
Checking, verifying and submitting the objections post going through the Question Paper, Answer Key and Response Sheet is a two-step process:
- Visit the NTA CMAT official website.
- Click on Display Question paper and Responses.
- Log in either with your CMAT Application Number and Password, or with Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Complete CMAT Question Paper with Question ID and answer options will open.
- Now you can view the CMAT Question Paper, Question ID and Answer Option IDs
- To check CMAT Response Sheet, you may check out the steps given below:
How to Check CMAT 2019 Response Sheet
- Visit the official website of CMAT.
- Click on ‘Challenge Answer Keys.’
- Login either with your NTA CMAT 2019 Application Number and Password, or with your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Complete CMAT Response Sheet with the Question ID and Answer ID that you attempted will open.
- To check the correct answer, you have to check every question one by one and cross check which is the correct answer option ID for the question.
- If in case you are not satisfied with the CMAT 2019 Answer Key, you may challenge the it by filing the claim after paying a fee of Rs.1000/- per question
Notably, CMAT 2019 recorded registrations of around 60, 000 aspirants. Candidates were given time till February 3, 2019 to fill in the Objection Form, in case they want to challenge the Answer Key.