DAILY GK QUIZ
1. Who has been conferred with the Asian Athletics Association President Award?
2.Which is the most common chemical used in cloud seeding?
3. . Which of the following cities has been named as the World Book Capital for 2017?
4. . Which country is the biggest contributor to recently agreed BRICS currency reserve pool?
5. Which country will chair the 2016-BRICS summit?
6. In June, 2015, World Health Organisation has declared India free of which disease?
[B]Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus
7.Which of the following has been named world’s largest public work scheme?
8. Which city is the venue for the 2016 SAARC Literature Festival?
9.On which date, World Ocean Day is observed?
10. In 2014, which country has emerged as world’s biggest oil producer?
1.A 2.B 3.A 4.C 5.A 6.B 7.A 8.A 9.B 10.B
You may also like: