DAILY GK QUIZ
1. What is the name of Google’s new project, which intends to provide high speed broadband internet connection in selected cities?
2. ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana’ was launched in _________
3.MUDRA Yojana is associated with :
[B]Sanitation and healthcare
[C]Non Corporate small business sector
4. On the lines of Amul in Gujarat which of the following State has come forward to bring a ‘White Revolution’ in the State ?
5.Khajuraho temples are –
(a) Located in Madhya Pradesh
(b) located in Uttar Pradesh
(c) a holy place
(d) a tourist spot
(e) an example of Indian Architectural genius
[A]only (a), (b) & (c)
[B]only (b), (c) & (d)
[C]only (c), (d) & (e)
[D]only (a), (d) & (e)
6.Which among the following is the name of the Parliament of Brazil?
[D]Majlis Al Shura
7. As of end of 2014, the BRICS nations represented ____ per cent of the World economy. Fill the blank with correct option?
8.Which of the following is NOT a Govt. Sponsored organization ?
[A]Small Industries Development Bank of India
[C]National Housing Bank
9.Who amongst the following has been appointed as the President of Editors Guild of India?
10. Who heads the Federal Reserve (US equivalent of RBI) ?
1.C 2.B 3.C 4.C 5.D 6.C 7.D 8.D 9.B 10.C
You may also like: