DAILY GK QUIZ
1. Mangalyaan took approximately _________ months to reach Mars
2. In which of the following cities was the National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY) launched ?
3. How many cities were included in the recently launched National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY) scheme ?
4. Mamta Abhiyan is the maternal and child health campaign of which state?
[B] Madhya Pradesh
5. Which among the following general insurance companies has introduced Insurance on Wheel concept for faster renewal of policies?
[A]National Insurance Company
[B] United India Insurance Company
[C] New India Assurance Company
[D] Oriental Insurance Company
6. Which one of the following South American nation, is a part of OPEC?
7. Where is the headquarters of International Labour Organisation?
8. The indigenously developed rota virus vaccine ROTAVAC is developed to prevent which of the following diseases?
9. Federal Reserves is the Central Bank of—
10.Which footballer was named FIFA Ballon d’Or or previously known as the FIFA Player of the Year?
[B] Gareth Bale
1.C 2.A 3.C 4.B 5.A 6.B 7.CA 8.C 9.B 10.C
You may also like: