FMS Delhi Review: Your own most trusted and No.1 MBA Platform when it comes to credibility among MBA Aspirants and Alumni of top B-Schools, Career Anna, brings to you the flagship B-School Profile Series in a revamped format in 2019. We earlier brought to you IIM Ahmedabad Review and IIM Bangalore Review. On popular demand, we bring to you FMS Delhi review by putting a comprehensive picture of the institute highlighting the pros and cons and concluding finally with Career Anna recommendation about the institute.
FMS Delhi Review
- There are about 23 faculty at FMS Delhi coming from the top universities across the globe with vast industry experience.
- More than 80% of them are Ph.D. holders from top universities.
- Among specializations, there is a good spread across Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Economics, Strategy, and General Management.
- Most of the faculty remain accessible, beyond the classroom.
- They will nourish you from the bottom and one major advantage is regular interaction of experts from the industry.
- The DU funded classrooms are fully air-conditioned with projectors installed in each class.
- FMS has the among the most modern, state-of-the-art computer centers with over 100 computer systems in its north campus facility.
- The computer to student ratio is highest amongst any institute in the country.
- Hostel accommodation facilities are available to the students of MBA (Full-Time) Programme at the Post Graduate hostels of the University of Delhi.
- The institute has an in-house library well equipped with both print and electronic resources.
FMS Delhi Fees
The fees at FMS Delhi is one of the lowest and most affordable amongst all Business schools across the country. The annual tuition fee for MBA-Full Time and Ph.D. programmes at FMS is approximately Rs 10,480 per year. The annual fee payable is Rs. 50,000 in two equal installments of Rs. 25,000 each for MBA-Executive and MBA-Executive (Health Care Administration) programmes.
FMS Delhi Placement Figures
|FMS Delhi Placement Review: Strong Points||FMS Delhi Placement Review: Weak Points|
FMS Delhi Review: Admission Process
The selection of the candidates for admission at FMS Delhi is a two-step process:
- The first stage is appearing for the CAT Exam conducted by the IIMs.
- On clearing the required cutoffs and the composite score, shortlisted candidates will be called for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. The final selection is based on the cumulative performance of the candidate in the CAT as well as the group discussion and personal interview round.
Career Anna Recommendation
FMS Delhi Rankings 2018-19
- FMS Delhi is certainly among the top 5 List A MBA College options which Career Anna recommends to students.
- FMS Delhi has a pretty good RoI in terms of placements, profiles and learning experience. Thus, FMS Delhi gets a thumbs up from Career Anna Team.
- Career Anna gives 9.7 out of 10 rating to FMS Delhi.