Group Discussion Topic 9: Are MNC’s superior to Indian companies?
– MNC’s are superior to Indian companies, considering salary structure, worldwide exposure, luxury life style, corruption free culture and growth.
– MNC’s hire the brilliant and talented people from the large pool of people.
– They not only provide people with better and enhanced job opportunities but also with job securities.
– The salaries of people working in a MNC are much higher than the salaries of people working in an Indian company and hence benefiting the country’s economy.
– MNC’s also help in boosting to the Indian economy by increasing the import and export trades.
– As compared to Indian companies, the infrastructures as well as the facilities provided by a multi-national company are much better.
– Employees working in a MNC culture also have an edge over other employees of going and working in an international environment.
– As a competitor, MNC’s have made a path for development of Indian companies. They have helped all top notch Indian companies to sharpen their business strategies because of which all the customers who avail their services are benefited by the good quality. MNC’s has only made the performance of our Indian companies better and has also increased the employment opportunities for thousands of professionals.
– Indian companies like TCS, INFOSYS, and WIPRO etc have the big position in the corporate world. They are playing a vital role in growth of India. These companies have provided us with a dearth of opportunities to grow and also have contributed to the GDP of India.
– When concerned with marketing, Indian companies are superior to other MNC’s.
– Indian brains are the success of MNCs companies as they are the back bone of MNCs companies.
– Indian companies have not only provided employment to lots of Indian people but also gave them chance to show their talents beyond Indian boundaries by giving them opportunity to develop business outside.
– They have set examples of Indian success in industrialization and globalizations as well as they have set the examples in front of other Indians also.
– Not only this, these companies are rivals of Foreign MNCs in their respective market which is changing attitude of western people and most of them want to make business with Indians.
– Now many Indian companies are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and most of them are on NASDAQ. By having a listing there they are not only getting visibility but also access to low cost capital, as the cost of capital in the US is very low as compared to India.
– The Indian companies are serving the best including the Fortune 50 and Fortune 100.
– They are also fast establishing global presence in terms of operations. These companies have been showing positive signs on the acquisitions front as well. TCS, Wipro, and Infosys etc have made a lot of acquisitions of foreign companies in the last two years.
– The Indian companies are expanding their global outlook and reach and setting up centres globally in the US, China, Japan, Malaysia, Czech Republic, etc. So, in another couple of years, we’ll have MNCs which are of foreign origin and MNCs which are of Indian origin.