After Finance MBA Rankings 2018 India and Marketing MBA Rankings 2018 India, we bring to you HR MBA Rankings 2018 India | Career Anna. Specialization wise rankings take the number of opportunities, kind of recruiters, profiles offered, packages offered, faculty in respective specialization and the domain specific exposure into consideration. Also, point to note here is that colleges have been put into clusters for specialization wise rankings as there is almost no difference in colleges put into same cluster for respective specialization. So, without any further delay – read on and know the Best B Schools for MBA in HR in India. The most reliable and the only unbiased MBA Rankings 2018 are here – HR MBA Rankings 2018 India.
HR MBA Rankings 2018 India| Career Anna
Star Cluster | HR MBA Rankings 2018 India
- Xaviers Labour Relations Institute Jamshedpur (XLRI)
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai (TISS)
No New Addition in the Cluster. Leadership for MBA in HR continues to rest with only the above 2 institutes.
Cluster 1 | HR MBA Rankings 2018 India
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
- Symbiosis Center for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM Pune)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
Cluster 2 | HR MBA Rankings 2018 India
- Xaviers Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)
- Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi
- NMIMS Mumbai
- MHRM, IIT Kharagpur
- MBA(HRD), University of Delhi
- IMI Delhi
Please note that these rankings are ONLY FOR MBA IN HR taking into consideration HR Placements, Profiles, faculties, learning experience, and growth of alumni in HRM industry. The Comprehensive B School rankings will be out coming weekend.