IFIM Bangalore Review: Your own most trusted and No.1 MBA Platform when it comes to credibility among MBA Aspirants and Alumni of top B-Schools, Career Anna, brings to you the flagship B-School Profile Series in a revamped format in 2019. We earlier brought to you TAPMI Manipal Review. On popular demand, we bring to you IFIM Bangalore review by putting a comprehensive picture of the institute highlighting the pros and cons against different heads and concluding finally with Career Anna recommendation about the institute.
|Strong Points||Weak Points|
- The campus is spread over 2 acres of land and the infrastructure consists of a computer lab, an integrated Wi-Fi enabled campus, student activity area and classrooms of varying seating capacities, conference halls, and a centrally air-conditioned auditorium.
- The IFIM hostel offers excellent boarding facilities for students.
- The hostel has a state of the art gymnasium, open space for outdoor sports and facilities for indoor sports.
IFIM Bangalore Fees
IFIM Bangalore offers quality education at an affordable cost amounting INR 12 Lacs and falls in the median fee range of top B-Schools of the country.
IFIM Bangalore Placement Figures
|IFIM Placement Review: Strong Points||IFIM Placement Review: Weak Points|
IFIM Bangalore Review: Admission Process
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% and should have qualified in one of the national level management entrance examinations, viz., CAT, XAT or GMAT.
- The shortlisted candidates have to further go through an Innovation Potential Test (IPT) which is a 30-minute in-class test for assessing the innovation potential of the candidate, followed by Group Exercise (GE) and a 30-minute Personal Interview for assessing the value fit of the candidate with the institute.
- Academic Performance, Work Experience are a few other things which are considered for the final selection process.
Career Anna Recommendation
IFIM Rankings 2018-19
IFIM Bangalore is certainly among the top 10 MBA College options which Career Anna recommends to students, after List A Colleges (IIMs, XLRI, FMS, MDI, NITIE, SPJIMR) and among top 20 MBA College options across CAT, XAT, SNAP and NMAT colleges (apart from List A colleges).
College has a pretty good RoI in terms of placements, profiles and learning experience. Thus, IFIM Bangalore gets a thumbs up from Career Anna Team.
Career Anna gives 6.5 out of 10 rating to IFIM.