IIFT 2019 Results were declared on January 15, 2019 for MBA (IB) Admissions 2019. IIFT Results confirm that a total of 2097 candidates have been shortlisted for the final selection round for IIFT MBA(IB) Admissions.
Notably, there are a total of 420 seats across 3 campuses and the IIFT 2019 Score Card will be out on January 23, 2019.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released the result for its entrance exam held on December 2, 2018. However, this comes after some weeks of delay. IIFT Results 2019 were expected to be declared in first week of January. However, as per the past trends, IIFT Results declaration date used to be earlier than the CAT Result date. Notably, this is the first time that IIFT Results have been declared after CAT Results which were released on January 5, 2019.
Breakup for IIFT Seats
- IIFT New Delhi: 220
- IIFT Kolkata: 140
- IIFT Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh): 60
IIFT 2019 Cutoff
Based on the IIFT 2019 Results, IIFT 2019 Cutoff is estimated to be around 31-32 marks. However, with the relatively higher level of difficulty, IIFT 2019 cutoffs are expected to be lower than last year.
IIFT 2019 Score Cards
The Score Cards are not available as yet. They would be out on the official website iift.ac.in in the next few days. The IIFT 2019 Score Card can be downloaded by logging in with your Exam Roll Number and Date of Birth.
The IIFT 2019 Score Card contains the scores and cutoffs for all the 6 test sections.
IIFT 2019: Second Round of Selection Process of MBA(IB) 2019-21 Programme
The Shortlisted candidates will receive an official e-mail from the Admissions Cell of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). It will inform the candidate that since he has qualified the Round 1 of the Selection Process, he would now be expected to appear for Round 2 which consists of writing Skill Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview.
For the second round of the Admissions Process of IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Admissions, one has to fill-up the online CV Form by following the guidelines given here as under:
- For filling online CV form, please visit http://docs.iift.ac.in/CVSC2019/cv.asp
- Enter your seven digit Roll No. (eg. 6707846) and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format (eg. 30/09/1980)
- Now, it will take you to the main CV form panel and it includes three sections namely:
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Professional Experience Details, Award / Achievements / Extra-Curricular & Languages Known
|Career Focus||Managerial traits|
- Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC, ST, OBC-NCL and PWD) are required to upload their category certificate, as per format applicable in central government.
- In each section, there are a set of questions you need to fill and a few of them such as Name, Roll No., Application No. etc. are pre-filled.
- Candidates can fill any section in any sequence.
- Save option is available in all sections.
- Answers should not be more than 100 words for the questions in “Sections B and C”.
- For uploading/changing photograph/signature, please send an email with the subject line as “Photo / Signature Change Request” to email@example.com. In your e-mail please mention your roll number and application number. Also attached the copy of photo or signature, whichever is applicable, only in jpeg format.
- Please follow the instruction guide for filling CV form at http://docs.iift.ac.in/CVSC2019/cv.pdf
- The online portal for filling CV form will be active till 23:59 hrs. of January 28, 2019. Post submission of CV form, one must retain a copy of the filled-in CV Form with them for their own record.
- Writing Skill Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview will be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai during 11-24 February, 2019.
- The Exact date, time & venue will be communicated to the candidate in due course.
- In case of any queries, the candidate may contact on Tel Nos. 011-39147213 (Direct), 39147200-05 (ext. 621) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
IIFT 2019 Personal Interview Process
- The shortlisted candidates will appear in the second round of Admission. This includes Essay Writing, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates should ready themselves with a clear understanding of various international and domestic policy and business developments like Brexit, Trump Policies, China’s recent slowdown, the impact of PM Modi’s economic policies like GST, Demon, Bank Recap etc.
Download IIFT 2018 Score Card
- The IIFT Score Card will be released in coming days on its official website.
- Candidates may view and download their Score Card from the IIFT website in the following 2 steps:
- Open IIFT website and Click on New Admissions to get access to Admission Result.
- At the Score Card window that opens, Log in with your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates should log in with their IIFT Roll Number.
- The Password is the Date of Birth as registered with IIFT in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- It will display the IIFT Score Card for MBA (IB) 2019 Admissions.
IIFT Score Card 2019: Types of Scores
IIFT exam score card in IIFT Result 2019 will contain 4 types of Scores.
- Maximum marks
- Sectional cut-offs
- Marks obtained
- Total Percentile Score
IIFT Cut-offs & Campus-wise Intake
IIFT 2018 Exam Result for MBA Admissions 2019 will have candidates shortlisted over 5 times of the intake for MBA (IB) Admissions 2019 for its 3 different campuses. Accordingly, the cut-offs with intake and number of candidates to be shortlisted are shared as under:
Expected cut off score out of 100 marks
Number of candidates to be shortlisted
IIFT 2019 Fee for MBA (IB) Programme
The IIFT MBA (IB) 2019-21 Fee Structure for two years is Rs.16.70 lakhs. The fee is currently under revision, with chances being of it getting revised. No major changes, however, are proposed.
IIFT Placements see 100% Placement
IIFT 2019 Final Placements were concluded in the month of December 2018. IIFT has reported higher average salary, higher international packages, more PPOs and more recruiters.
the average salary in IIFT Placements 2019 has gone up at Rs.20.07 lakhs.
GD-PI-WAT round for MBA Admission 2019
- After the IIFT 2019 Shortlisting, candidates have to wade through another rigorous process of IIFT Final Admissions, comprising of Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The GD-PI-WAT Round for MBA (IB) programme at IIFT will begin from January 2019 and final admission offers will be sent by IIFT by the end of March.
The MBA (IB) 2019-21 Programme, for which IIFT 2018 Entrance Exam had to be taken, was held at 20 test centres across India in paper-pen mode. The IIFT 2018 Exam Paper was divided into 6 sections with 140 questions. Notably, IIFT doesn’t accept any other score than the score of its own entrance test for domestic candidates.
IIFT now has an increased intake of 60 students for MBA (IB) 2019-21 at its Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh) campus. More than 2100 candidates will reportedly be shortlisted for Final Admission Round in IIFT Result 2019.