IIFT Delhi Review: Your own most trusted and No.1 MBA Platform when it comes to credibility among MBA Aspirants and Alumni of top B-Schools, Career Anna, brings to you the flagship B-School Profile Series in a revamped format in 2019. We earlier brought to you FMS Delhi Review and MDI Gurgaon Review. On popular demand, we bring to you IIFT Delhi review by putting a comprehensive picture of the institute highlighting the pros and cons and concluding finally with Career Anna recommendation about the institute.
IIFT Delhi Review
- There are about 67 faculty at IIFT coming from the top universities across the globe with vast industry experience.
- More than 80% of them are Ph.D. holders from top universities.
- Among specializations, there is a good spread across Finance, Economics, Marketing, IT, Strategy, and General Management.
- Most of the faculty remain accessible, beyond the classroom.
- IIFT Delhi is Located in the Qutab Institutional Area in close vicinity of JNU, New Delhi spreading over six acres of land.
- The institute has an in-house library well equipped with both print and electronic resources.
- IIFT Delhi houses a Foreign Trade Library which is a knowledge bank in the field of Management, Foreign Trade and WTO related issues.
- IIFT’s Computer Centre has state of the art IT infrastructure.
- The MBA (International Business) is a fully residential programme. There is a separate wing for girl students. The Institute also has residential facilities for participants of its Management Development Programmes. The hostels are fully Wi-Fi enabled and also offers mess and other facilities.
IIFT Delhi Fees
The Fee for MBA(IB) programme is 16.70 Lacs for the General Category candidates, 8.35 Lacs for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
IIFT Placement Figures
|IIFT Placement Review: Strong Points||IIFT Placement Review: Weak Points|
IIFT Delhi Review: Admission Process
The selection of the candidates for admission at IIFT Delhi is a two-step process:
- The first stage is appearing for the IIFT Exam conducted by the IIFT Delhi.
- On clearing the required cutoffs and the composite score, Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Group discussion and Personal interview round. The final selection is based on the cumulative performance of the candidate in the written test as well as the group discussion and personal interview round.
Career Anna Recommendation
IIFT Delhi Rankings 2018-19
- IIFT Delhi is certainly among the top 10 MBA College options which Career Anna recommends to students.
- IIFT Delhi has a pretty good RoI in terms of placements, profiles and learning experience. Thus, IIFT Delhi gets a thumbs up from Career Anna Team.
- Career Anna gives 8 out of 10 rating to IIFT Delhi.