In this article we bring to you IIM Ahmedabad Placement Report 2018, a non IPRS audit based initial release of IIM Ahmedabad Placement Report 2018.
IIM Ahmedabad Placement Report 2018
- Students were hired across 23 different cohorts, with more than 47 different firms hiring from diverse sectors such as Technology, Banking, Consulting, General Management, and Analytics.
- Accenture Strategy was the top recruiter in Management Consulting sector with 18 offers.
- Tata Administrative Services was the top recruiter in the General Management cohort (7 offers).
- There were 176 dream applications this year.
- 40 new companies were involved in recruitment this year. 125 firms participated and 150 roles were offered in the recruitment process for 2018.
- Accenture Strategy made 18 offers, the highest number of offers this year at IIM Ahmedabad.
- 6 students opted out of the placement process to work on their own ventures, under the guidance of the Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE), IIM Ahmedabad.
Other Important Highlights
- Amongst global banks, HSBC and JP Morgan were the top recruiters with 5 offers each.
- Under Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) recruiters, American Express presented the maximum number of offers (8 offers)
- In the Sales and Marketing cohort, Airtel was the top recruiter with 8 offers, followed by HUL (5 offers).
- Microsoft extended 8 offers, the highest in the Enterprise Tech cohort.
Top Recruiters – Profile Wise
Accenture Strategy, A T Kearney, Bain & Co, Mckinsey, Deloitte, Oliver Wyman and the Boston Consulting Group.
Aditya Birla Group, Tata Administrative Services, RPG Group, C K Birla and JSW Group.
Barclays, Credit Suisse, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, J P Morgan and Standard Chartered.
Sales and Marketing
Hindustan Unilever, P&G, Nestle, Mondelez, Reckitt Benckiser, Wipro Consumer Care, Airtel and Asian Paints.
Technology and E-Commerce
Microsoft, Amazon, OYO Rooms, Star TV, UPGrad, Samsung and Indigo.