IIM Ahmedabad Review: Your own most trusted and No.1 MBA Platform when it comes to credibility among MBA Aspirants and Alumni of top B-Schools, Career Anna, brings to you the flagship B-School Profile Series in a revamped format in 2019. We earlier brought to you IIM Kashipur Review and IIM Bangalore Review. On popular demand, we bring to you IIM Ahmedabad review by putting a comprehensive picture of the institute highlighting the pros and cons and concluding finally with Career Anna recommendation about the institute.
- There are about 107 faculty at IIM Ahmedabad coming from the top universities across the globe with vast industry experience.
- More than 90% of them are Ph.D. holders from top universities.
- Among specializations, there is a good spread across Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Economics, Public Policy, Strategy, and General Management.
- IIM Ahmedabad has a very good student-faculty ratio.
- Most of the faculty remain accessible, beyond the classroom.
- They will nourish you from the bottom and one major advantage is regular interaction of experts from the industry.
- The campus of IIM Ahmedabad is spread over 102 acres in Vastrapur, Ahmedabad and is equipped with all the modern facilities and state-of-the-art-infrastructure to enhance the quality of teaching and learning process.
- The library of IIMA is 24×7 open for the student & faculty members.
- The classrooms of IIMA are fully air-conditioned and is facilitated with modern teaching mounted with LCD projectors to make learning easy & effective.
- The institute has five seminar halls & dormitories with a total capacity of around 750 students.
- The college also provides many facilities like gym, e-library, canteen, medical facilities, a big playground, and a basketball court, etc.
IIM Ahmedabad Fees
IIM Ahmedabad Fees for the MBA programme is INR 23 Lacs and for the MBA-FABM programme is INR 22.50 Lacs.
IIM Ahmedabad Placement Figures
|IIM Ahmedabad Placement Review: Strong Points||IIM Ahmedabad Placement Review: Weak Points|
IIM Ahmedabad Review: Admission Process
The selection of the candidates for admission at IIMA is a two-step process.
- The first stage is appearing for the CAT Exam conducted by the IIMs.
- On clearing the required cutoffs and the composite score, the candidate will be further called for Writing Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Academic Profile, Work Experience, Gender, and Academic diversity comes into the picture in the final selection process.
Career Anna Recommendation
IIM Ahmedabad Rankings 2018-19
Worldwide, the Financial Times has ranked IIM Ahmedabad 47th and in India, IIM-A ranks First.
Career Anna gives 9.9 out of 10 rating to IIM Ahmedabad – Certainly a dream MBA College for each and everyone who aspires to do an MBA from India