IIM Bangalore Review: Your own most trusted and No.1 MBA Platform when it comes to credibility among MBA Aspirants and Alumni of top B-Schools, Career Anna, brings to you the flagship B-School Profile Series in a revamped format in 2019. We earlier brought to you IIM Kashipur Review and IIM Ahmedabad Review. On popular demand, we bring to you IIM Bangalore review by putting a comprehensive picture of the institute highlighting the pros and cons and concluding finally with Career Anna recommendation about the institute.
- There are about 106 faculty at IIM Bangalore coming from the top universities across the globe with vast industry experience.
- More than 90% of them are Ph.D. holders from top universities.
- Among specializations, there is a good spread across Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Economics, Public Policy, Strategy, and General Management.
- IIM Bangalore has a very good student-faculty ratio and most of the faculty remain accessible, beyond the classroom.
- The campus of IIM Bangalore is spread over 100 acres in the South Bangalore and is equipped with all the modern facilities and state-of-the-art-infrastructure to enhance the quality of teaching and learning process.
- Accommodation at IIMB consists of 10 hostel blocks, one executive block and all students are provided with accommodation on campus.
- IIMB is one of the few campuses to use the Moodle learning management system, which acts as an interface between the students and the faculty.
- The campus has a spacious and extremely well-stocked library.
- With a strong focus on the overall development of the student’s personality, IIMB has a robust sporting infrastructure.
- The college also provides many facilities like gym, e-library, canteen, medical facilities, a big playground, and a basketball court, etc.
IIM Bangalore Fees
IIM Bangalore Fees for the MBA programme is INR 21 Lacs.
IIM Bangalore Placement Figures
|IIM Bangalore Placement Review: Strong Points||IIM Bangalore Placement Review: Weak Points|
IIM Bangalore Review: Admission Process
The selection of the candidates for admission at IIM B is a two-step process.
- The first stage is appearing for the CAT Exam conducted by the IIMs.
- On clearing the required cutoffs and the composite score, the candidate will be further called for Writing Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Academic Profile, Work Experience, Gender, and Academic diversity comes into the picture in the final selection process.
Career Anna Recommendation
IIM Bangalore Rankings 2018-19
Worldwide, the Financial Times has ranked IIM Bangalore 57th and in India, IIM-B ranks Second.
Career Anna gives 9.8 out of 10 rating to IIM Bangalore – Certainly a dream MBA College for each and everyone who aspires to do an MBA from India.