IIM Indore has today announced IPM 2015-20 Batch Admissions. IIM Indore IPM Course is first of its kind course offered by any IIM, to capture the young talent of India at an early stage and nurture it to become outstanding managers of future. Out of 5 years of the Integrated Program in Management, 3 years students are made strong in foundation principles, while for last 2 years; students study with the regular PGP students of IIM Indore.
- Start of Online Application – March 9, 2015
- Closure of Applications – April 9, 2015
- Release of Admit Cards – April 15, 2015
- IPM Aptitude Test – May 14, 2015
- Personal Interview Shortlist – May 25, 2015
- Announcement of Final Result – June 22, 2015
IIM Indore IPM 2015-20 Batch Admissions – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary/XII Std./+2 Level/equivalent examination from any of the recognized Central or State or International boards.
- Candidates appearing or awaiting results for the final examination of Higher Secondary/XII Std./ +2 level / equivalent can also apply.
- General and NC-OBC Category: Minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2015
- SC, ST and DA Category: Minimum 55% in X and XII or equivalent
examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2015
Stay tuned to Career Anna as we will shortly be announcing the Customized IPM Course, powered by IIM Indore Alumni and All India IPM Mock Test Series