IIM Indore has successfully closed the placements for the class of 2015. Here we bring to you the glimpse of IIM Indore Placement Report 2015.
Highlights of IIM Indore Placement Report 2015
- Total of 508 students (including Mumbai campus), 130 companies, 42 first time recruiters
- e-commerce wave in the campus with 10% offers coming from e-commerce space
- 93 Pre Placement Offers, increase of over 52% as compared to last year
- Highest Domestic Salary stood at INR 35 lac (CTC)
- Average Domestic Salary stood at INR 14 lac (CTC)
- Highest International Salary stood at INR 44 lac (CTC)
Airtel, Mahindra & Mahindra, Reliance Industries, Tata Communication, and Cipla were the major recruiters for the profiles of General Management.
23% of the batch got offers in Sales and Marketing profiles from top companies.
Sales and Marketing roles were made by FMCG/FMCD majors like Britannia, Dabur, Hindustan Unilever, ITC, L’Oreal, Marico, Pepsico, Pidilite, Samsung and Vodafone.
24% of the batch bagged Consulting offers.
Offers were made by top consulting firms like Boston Consulting Group, Cognizant Business Consulting, Deloitte, E&Y, Infosys, KPMG, McKinsey, SKP and ZS Associates among others.
26% of the batch received offers from BFSI Sector.
Major recruiters included Axis Bank, American Express, Citi Bank, Deutsche Bank, Edelweiss, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, ICICI Bank, J P Morgan, and RBS among others.
Technology offers were accepted by 9% of the batch.
Leading recruiters included Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, Dell, Google, HCL, Hexaware, IBM, Mindtree, TCS and Wipro.
Some of the major first time recruiters at the campus were: D.E.Shaw, E&Y, Fidelity, IBM, Lenovo, McKinsey, and ZS Associates among others.