IIM Kashipur Placements 2019: The Indian Institute of Management, Kashipur has concluded its Final Placements for the Batch of 2018-19. Notably, IIM Kashipur has recorded 100% placements for the eighth consecutive year. The Highest Salary offered was Rs. 28 lakhs per annum and top 10 percentile students bagged an Average Salary of Rs. 24 lakhs per annum.
Read on to know the complete and detailed report on IIM Kashipur Placements 2019.
IIM Kashipur Placements 2019: Key highlights
- 72 companies participated in the Final Placements 2019 at IIM Kashipur.
- There were 215 offers made to 196 students.
- Highest CTC offered was Rs. 28 lakhs per annum.
- Average CTC offered was Rs. 12. 24 lakhs per annum.
- The top 10 percentile students received an Average CTC of Rs. 24 lakhs per annum.
- Students were placed across sectors such as BFSI, FMCG, Healthcare, Advertising, Technology, Manufacturing, Operations, E-Commerce, Retail, etc.
- BFSI sector emerged to be a dominant player in IIM Kashipur Placements 2019.
Top BFSI Recruiters
Renowned BFSI firms like ICICI Bank, RBL Bank, TATA Capital, HDFC Bank, Muthoot Group, Yes Bank, Capital Trust, Swadhaar Finserve, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance, etc. offered lucrative positions to students across domains like Marketing, Finance, Retail, Operations and Human Resources.
Top Consulting and Analytics Recruiters
Consultation and Analytics domain offered a large number of roles through irganisations like Deloitte, KPMG, E&Y, MAQ Software, Futures First, eClerx, etc.
There were 37 first time recruiters including prominent organizations like Aditya Birla Capital, Coffee Day Beverages, JSPL, OfBusiness, Godrej & Boyce, 4TiGO, etc., participated in this year’s placement season.
Other Major Recruiters
Other top recruiters included major brands like Godrej and Boyce, RECL, Aditya Birla Capital, Reliance Jio, Coffee Day Beverages, MAQ Software, JSPL, Tata Motors, OfBusiness, OYO, BYJU’s and extended offers from multiple domains.
IIM Kashipur Previous Years’ Placement Trends
|S No.||Salary component||Placements 2018 (Rs.in Lakhs)||2017 (Rs.in Lakhs)||2016 (Rs.in Lakhs)|
|2.||Highest Domestic Salary||20.84||25.42||21.79|
|6.||Batch Size/Participating students||164||118||99|
Key highlights of IIM Kashipur
- The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur started operations under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow in the year 2011.
- IIM Kashipur has a flagship two years Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), a two year weekend Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGPM) for working executives. The Fees for IIM Kashipur’s 2-year PGPM Programme is Rs.13 lakhs.
- IIM Kashipur’s The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) and Executive Fellow Programme (EFPM) are the two doctoral programmes launched in 2015 and 2014 respectively.
- Notably, IIM Kashipur ranks 20 in Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2018.
- IIM Kashipur was also featured among top 20 entrepreneurial Business School by Entrepreneur India.
- It has also established a Design and Innovation Centre by MHRD and agribusiness incubator by Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare.
- IIM Kashipur has also introduced Online Certificate Programmes in association with Talentedge, Safexpress, Safe Educate and Nulearn.
- IIM Kashipur has international linkage with ALBA, Greece; Aalborg, Denmark; AIT, Bangkok; ESDES Lyon Business School, France and FPT School of Business, Vietnam. It has recently inked MOUs with Coller School of Management, Tel Aviv, ICPE, Slovenia and Woosong University, University of Salford.
- IIM Kashipur, located in one of the densely industrialised regions in the country, surrounded by 180 industries, was established with the objective of providing quality management education while sensitizing students towards societal needs and its welfare.
- IIM Kashipur is at a vantage point, as its’ motto is ‘Learning by Doing’ via frequent industry interactions and live projects.
- Notably, IIM Kashipur is the first IIM outside the metropolitan cities.
How to get a call from IIM Kashipur?
- To get shortlisted for IIM Kashipur, you must be a Graduate and have aced the CAT exam with CAT Cutoff as 90 percentile and minimum 80 percentile as the sectional cutoff.
- On the basis of your CAT scores, you will then be shortlisted for your WAT/PI rounds.
- You CAT Score has 40% weightage in the final shortlisting process. 15% weightage each for Graduation scores, 10th and 12th marks. 7% weightage is for work experience.
- Thereafter, a final Merit List will be generated.