IIM Kashipur Review: Your own most trusted and No.1 MBA Platform when it comes to credibility among MBA Aspirants and Alumni of top B-Schools, Career Anna, brings to you the flagship B-School Profile Series. We earlier brought to you TAPMI Manipal Review and IFIM Bangalore Review. And on popular demand, today we bring to you IIM Kashipur Review review by putting a comprehensive picture of the institute highlighting the pros and cons against different heads and concluding finally with Career Anna recommendation about the institute.
- IIM Kashipur is one of the first 13 IIMs and it was initially mentored by IIM Lucknow and that is why the course, curriculum, and faculty is one of the best of all.
- All the new and baby IIMs are being mentored by top IIMs and most of the faculty from old IIMs go there to teach. Hence there is no significant difference when it comes to faculties.
- Most of the faculty remain accessible, beyond the classroom. The institute has a decent student-faculty ratio at an overall level.
- 200+ acres lush green campus along with all relevant amenities located in Uttarakhand and the students get ample amount of opportunities to learn and explore different things.
- Infrastructure is excellent with top-notch facilities like state of art classrooms, air-conditioned hostel with single occupancy, sports facilities, and other important facilities.
- Mess in the institute is student-driven, thus providing the best quality food.
- There is not much difference in infrastructure when it comes to the IIMs.
- Location of this IIM is poor in terms of commute and connectivity.
IIM Kashipur Fees
IIM Kashipur offers high-quality education at an affordable cost amounting INR 12.50 Lacs and falls in the median fee range of top B-Schools of the country.
IIM Kashipur Placements
IIM Kashipur Placement Review: Strong Points
- 15 Pre Placement Offers were received by the students from the organizations where they pursued their Summer Placements.
- The Average CTC offered during placement 2019 goes up at 12.17 LPA compared to the last year.
- Number of participating companies and offers made has gone up compared to the previous years.
IIM Kashipur Placement Review: Weak Point
- Though the Average CTC has gone up compared to previous years which is not a bad figure but definitely low when compared to the top 10 B-schools of the country.
IIM Kashipur Review: Admission Process
- Valid CAT scores are mandatory pre-requisites to qualify for the admission process consisting of WAT, GD and Personal Interview.
- Based on profiles of the applicants, scores in CAT and academic excellence, work experience candidates are short-listed and invited to participate in the IIM Kashipur CAP Admissions Process. Final Selection will be based on overall performance in the CAT, GD, PI, and other components in the admission process.
Career Anna Recommendation
IIM Kashipur Rankings 2018-19
- IIM Kashipur is certainly among the top 20 MBA College options which Career Anna recommends to students.
- The college has a pretty good RoI in terms of placements, profiles and learning experience. Thus, IIM Kashipur gets a thumbs up from Career Anna Team.
- Career Anna gives 7.7 out of 10 rating to IIM Kashipur.