IIM Kashipur Summer Placement Report 2020: IIM Kashipur has successfully completed 100% summer placements 9th year in a row. A total of 108 companies participated in the process offering 257 positions to 243 students who applied for summer internships through the institute.
IIM Kashipur Summer Placement Report 2020: Key Highlights
|Total number of students||243|
|Total number of companies||108|
|Total positions offered||257|
|Highest Stipend||₹ 3,15,000|
|Average Stipend||₹ 70,131|
|Average Stipend of top 10 percent||₹ 2,02,212|
|Number of First time recruiters||61|
Despite the sluggish economy, IIM Kashipur has registered 100 percent summer placement. A total of 108 companies participated in the process offering 257 positions to 243 students who applied for summer internships through the institute.
The highest stipend offered this year was ₹ 3,15,000. The average stipend for the season was ₹ 70,131 with the top 10 percent of students getting an average stipend of ₹ 2,02,212. The institute saw the number of companies visiting for placements increase by 32%. There has been a 12% rise in the average stipend offered despite the increase in batch size.
IIM Kashipur Summer Placement Report 2020: Top Recruiters
- Students were placed across sectors such as BFSI, FMCG, Healthcare, Advertising, Technology, Manufacturing, Operations, E-Commerce, Retail, Education, Media, Entertainment, Food and Beverages, etc.
- The BFSI sector continued to be the dominant player in recruitment with renowned firms like ICICI Bank, Tata Capital, Yes Bank, SIDBI, Bajaj Finserv, OfBusiness, Tresvista, IDBI, Ujjivan among many others offered lucrative roles to students across the domains of Marketing, Finance, Retail, Operations and HR.
- The institute saw participation from organizations like Deloitte, EY, Sutherland, Mphasis, 4TiGo, Puma, Cinepolis, Angel Broking, CL Educate, L&T Technology Services, Droom, MAQ Software offering cross functional roles across various domains.
- There were 61 first time recruiters including organizations like Godfrey Philips, OLX, Amar Ujala, Apollo Tyres, ONGC, BHEL, Hafele, Micelio, Larsen & Toubro Group, Tredence Analytics, and Oorjan.
- All 29 female candidates received offers from brands like EY, Deloitte, ICICI Bank, OLX, Godfrey Philips, IDBI across domains like Finance, Marketing, Strategy and HR.
IIM Kashipur looks forward to continuing association with the corporate sector at different platforms ranging from administration to the academia. This year IIM Kashipur is starting its Two-Year Full-Time MBA Analytics program to cater to the growing industry needs.