IIM Kozhikode Review: Your own most trusted and No.1 MBA Platform when it comes to credibility among MBA Aspirants and Alumni of top B-Schools, Career Anna, brings to you the flagship B-School Profile Series in a revamped format in 2019. We earlier brought to you IIM Ahmedabad Review and IIM Bangalore Review. On popular demand, we bring to you IIM Kozhikode review by putting a comprehensive picture of the institute highlighting the pros and cons and concluding finally with Career Anna recommendation about the institute.
IIM Kozhikode Review
- There are about 76 full-time faculty at IIM Kozhikode coming from the top universities across the globe with vast industry experience.
- More than 80% of them are Ph.D. holders from top universities.
- Among specializations, there is a good spread across Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Economics, Strategy, and General Management.
- IIM Kozhikode has a very good student-faculty ratio and most of the faculties remain accessible, beyond the classroom.
- The Institute aims to have a faculty mix of 70% regular and 30% adjunct/visiting in various programmes.
- The composition of faculty from foreign institutions is about 10%, to bring global experience and perspective.
- The campus of IIM Kozhikode is located in Kunnamangalam, a sub-urban area of Kozhikode, Kerala. The campus is spread across two hills which are part of the Western Ghats.
- The campus has a well-stocked library and is 24×7 open for the student & faculty members.
- The classrooms are fully air-conditioned and is facilitated with modern teaching.
- The institute has 2 fully air-conditioned auditorium for seminars & conferences.
- IIM Kozhikode has 13 fully equipped hostels with all facilities for more than 800 students.
- IIM Kozhikode has embarked on an ambitious programme to create a Museum of Indian Business History which will be first of its kind.
- Various facilities for sports – both indoor and outdoor are available for use by the students.
- The college also provides many other facilities like medical facilities, sports field, etc.
IIM Kozhikode Fees
IIM Kozhikode Fees for the PGP programme is INR 17.50 Lacs.
IIM Kozhikode Placement Figures
|IIM Kozhikode Placement Review: Strong Points||IIM Kozhikode Placement Review: Weak Points|
IIM Kozhikode Review: Admission Process
The selection of the candidates for admission at IIM Kozhikode is a two-step process.
- The first stage is appearing for the CAT Exam conducted by the IIMs.
- On clearing the required cutoffs and the composite score, the candidate will be further called for Writing Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Academic Profile, Work Experience, Gender, and Academic diversity comes into the picture in the final selection process.
Career Anna Recommendation
IIM Kozhikode Rankings 2018-19
- IIM Kozhikode is certainly among the top 5 MBA College options which Career Anna recommends to students.
- IIM Kozhikode has a pretty good RoI in terms of placements, profiles and learning experience. Thus, IIM Kozhikode gets a thumbs up from Career Anna Team.
- Career Anna gives 9.5 out of 10 rating to IIM Kozhikode.