IIMA ePGP Admission 2019: IIM Ahmedabad has begun the Admission process for ePGP and the last date to apply for the IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019 is May 31, 2019. IIMA ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP) in Management is a two-year post-graduate diploma programme offered on interactive technology platform. One of the unique features of IIMA ePGP is that the programme has added the flexibility of completing the ePGP course in 3 years. The e-Mode Post Graduate Programme at IIM Ahmedabad offers long-term hybrid management education course leading to PG Diploma.
The ePGP comprises online lessons attended through study centres, classroom teaching at IIMA campus at regular intervals and mentored project work. IIM Ahmedabad has announced to accept valid GRE scores of the last five years from the ePGP 2019-21 batch onwards, apart from GMAT & CAT exam scores. The Candidates who have missed the CAT 2018 deadline can apply with valid GMAT / GRE scores till May 31, 2019, for IIMA ePGP Admission 2019.
Steps to apply for ePGP 2019 Admission
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019 application process is completely online. The application process involves the following six steps:
- Visit the IIM Ahmedabad official website & select apply online for ePGP Programme.
- Enter the required details like name, email, and phone number.
- Login with the newly provided registration ID and password.
- Complete the registration and make payment of registration fee online.
- An application fee of INR 2,000 plus GST is to be paid by the candidates at the time of submitting the online application by using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
IIMA ePGP Admission: Important Dates
|Application start date||February / March 2019|
|Last date to apply for ePGP Admission||May 31, 2019|
|Personal Interview dates||June / July 2019|
|Campus Module at IIMA||September 23, 2019|
|Studio Module||October 03, 2019|
IIMA ePGP Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- A minimum 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after completion of graduation as on December 31, 2018.
- Candidates should be of minimum 24 years of age.
- Must have obtained a valid CAT score or GMAT or GRE score will be considered for shortlisting.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal interview at IIM Ahmedabad or other cities decided by IIM Ahmedabad.
IIMA ePGP Admission 2019
- Shortlisting Criteria: IIM Ahmedabad will shortlist the candidates on the basis of a valid CAT or GMAT or GRE score.
- Final Selection Criteria: All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in the final selection round. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal interview in the months of June/July 2019 at the IIMA campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP: Programme Benefits & Features
- IIM Ahmedabad is responsible for the academic policies, course design, delivery, admissions and student evaluation of ePGP.
- IIMA ePGP is specifically for junior, mid and senior-level working professionals and entrepreneurs with all the flexibility benefits of technology-enabled interaction. The ePGP admission is through a rigorous process that includes a written test and personal interview.
- IIMA ePGP offers quality interactions with experienced professionals and peer group learning.
- The two years IIMA’s ePGP is a comprehensive module exclusively for the executives in the different professional hierarchy. The program hones their skills, enhances strategic thinking and furnish students with entrepreneurial as well as leadership expertise required for taking the organizations to the next level advancing their career aspirations. The curriculum is designed and conferred by the globally acclaimed faculty members, with an array of professional experience in research and teaching.
- The flexibility of this program attracts talented professionals from all over the country with a broad spectrum of career backgrounds in industries that includes Health & Pharmaceuticals, Finance, Real State, Government, Banking, IT and E-commerce.
Established in the year 1961, IIMA is recognized globally for excellence in management education. The institute’s strategic priorities include strengthening the connection with its various constituencies, including academics, practitioners, alumni, and the community; nurturing a high-performance work environment of stretch, autonomy, and teamwork; and strategic growth while maintaining the emphasis on quality. As per the Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking 2017, IIMA’s Post Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPX) ranks 29th in the World. IIMA also ranks #1 Management Institute as per the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.