International Management Institute, IMI has announced its admissions for the batch of MBA 2016-18, through CAT 2015. Let us take you through all the details of IMI Admissions 2016 Announced for CAT 2015.
IMI Admissions 2016 Announced for CAT 2015
IMI Admissions 2016 Procedure
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee, which is non-refundable.
- Cost of an application form will be Rs. 2000/- for an applicant desirous of applying to any one or more than one of the 2-Year Programs of IMI Delhi.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway.
- No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi, giving the IMI Application Registration number, program and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of December 05, 2015. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
IMI Admissions 2016 – Scores accepted
IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM programs.
Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, taken not earlier than December 2013 and not later than December 2015.
Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than December 2013 and not later than December 2015 are also eligible to apply. Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
IMI Admissions 2016 – Selection Process
Short listing Criteria
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2015 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores (sectional and overall) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience, if any.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
Final Selection criteria
Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Extempore speaking, Psychometric Test, Essay Writing, Personal Interview will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
Besides Delhi, the selection process will be conducted at other centers including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
IMI Admissions 2016 – Fee
IMI Students for 2016-18 MBA Batch need to pay INR 14.96 lac as the total fee, excluding Hostel and Mess charges.
More over, first fee installment of INR 4.7 lac need to be paid within 2 weeks of Admission Offer being made.
CLICK HERE to apply for IMI Delhi
CLICK HERE to check all MBA Exam and College Notifications.
Join Career Anna Facebook group to stay updated with all latest MBA Entrance Happenings.