IMI Delhi Review: Your own most trusted and No.1 MBA Platform when it comes to credibility among MBA Aspirants and Alumni of top B-Schools, Career Anna, brings to you the flagship B-School Profile Series in a revamped format in 2019. We earlier brought to you TAPMI Manipal Review and IFIM Bangalore Review. On popular demand, we bring to you IMI Delhi review by putting a comprehensive picture of the institute highlighting the pros and cons against different heads and concluding finally with Career Anna recommendation about the institute.
- The Institute has a total of 60+ faculty strength, which makes the institute have a very good student-faculty ratio.
- Among specializations, there is a good spread across Finance, Human Resource, Strategy, and General Management as specializations
- IMI Delhi has eminent scholars, academicians, practicing managers and administrators as adjunct faculty.
- The institute has a lot of industry experts visiting the campus from various industries.
|Strong Points||Weak Points|
IMI Delhi Fees
IMI Delhi Fee for the PGDM programme is INR 16.49 Lacs.
IMI Delhi Placement Figures
|IMI Delhi Placement Review: Strong Points||IMI Delhi Placement Review: Weak Points|
IMI Delhi Review: Admission Process
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI, Delhi will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
- Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Essay Writing, Psychometric Test, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
Career Anna Recommendation
IMI Delhi Rankings 2018-19
IMI Delhi is certainly among the top 15 MBA College options which Career Anna recommends to students, after the List A Colleges (IIMs, XLRI, FMS, MDI, NITIE, SPJIMR). Those interested for a career in IT Consulting and to an extent in Finance can have this as an option. HR Course is not recommendable. For Marketing, you may not find your dream companies here, so take a wise call.
IMI Delhi has a pretty good RoI in terms of the learning experience. Thus, IMI Delhi gets a thumbs up from Career Anna Team.
Career Anna gives 7 out of 10 rating to IMI Delhi.