IRMA Anand Admission: The application process for admission to PGDRM 2020 at IRMA Anand is likely to open in the last week of September 2019. IRMA offers the option to the candidates for shortlisting based on the profile or based on their CAT/XAT exam scores for the final selection round. The application process is completely online. The last date to apply is expected to remain as December 31, 2019.
IRMA Anand Admission: Highlights
|Course Offered||Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)|
|Shortlisting Criteria||Profile Based and Non-Profile Based|
|Scores considered for shortlisting||CAT 2019/ XAT 2020|
|IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT)||Only shortlisted candidates are eligible to appear|
|Mode of the exam||Computer-Based Test|
IRMA Anand Admission Eligibility
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks (45% or above for SC/ST/Differently Abled Person) or equivalent CGPA.
- To meet the IRMA eligibility criteria, an applicant must possess a strong and consistent academic background. Performance in 10th grade, 12th grade and graduation are considered in the IRMA selection process.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by IRMA and offered admission, to complete all the requirements of graduation before the programme starts.
- The applicant should have appeared in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 exam and must have scored minimum prescribed score in the entrance exam to become eligible for admission.
IRMA Anand Fees
The programme fee payable by PGDRM students at IRMA is INR 12.10 Lacs. Laptop computer, personal expenses on boarding, travel, clothes, and laundry are extra. The total programme fees for the 2020-2022 batch may increase after making the adjustment for inflations.
IRMA Anand Intake
The flagship PGDRM 2020-22 batch at IRMA has an approved intake of 180 students.
IRMA Anand Cutoff
The admission criteria for PGDRM at IRMA has been changed. Now the shortlisting for final selection round will be based either on profile or on the CAT/XAT score, and only the shortlisted candidates will be able to appear in IRMASAT and GD-PI. IRMA gives higher emphasis on other quality parameters in its admission process. Accordingly, the B-school has not pegged the CAT, XAT score cutoff very high. The candidates above the minimum cutoff in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 will be considered for all the subsequent stages.
|Entrance Exam||Profile Based Cutoff percentile||Non-Profile Based Cutoff Percentile|
IRMA Anand Admission: Profile Based Shortlisting Criteria
The applicants who are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles should also meet a minimum qualifying score in the entrance exam. Candidates who fulfill the following criteria are shortlisted for profile-based calls:
- Graduation in Development, Agriculture, Dairy, Public policy, Sustainability, Veterinary Sciences, Food Technology.
- Work experience in Development Sector, Dairy, Public Policy.
- Excellence in Academics with graduation from Top Universities and Colleges.
- Candidates who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 and fall in the Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GD/PI process.
IRMA Anand Admission: Non-Profile Based Shortlisting Criteria
Applicants are also shortlisted separately with Non-Profile based Criteria for IRMASAT and GD-PI round:
- Candidates who score above 85 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 and fall in the Non-Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GD/PI process.
- Both IRMASAT 2020 and GD/PI process will be conducted at IRMA for shortlisted candidates.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting for the next stage of the admission process.
IRMA Anand Admission: Final Selection Criteria
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in the final selection round for admissions.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process at IRMA where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2020 (IRMASAT 2020), Group Activity and Personal Interview.
- The final admission offer is based on a composite score, which takes into account the applicant’s profile, academic record, entrance test scores (CAT 2019/XAT 2020), Work experience (If any), Performance in IRMASAT, Performance in Group Activity and Personal Interview.
IRMA is recognized not only as an institution of excellence in teaching and research but also for having successfully created the new discipline of rural management. IRMA’s Programme in Rural Management (PGDRM) prepares talented young managers to assume challenge-filled responsibilities in rural co-operatives and development organizations. The participants of this programme are highly valued in local, national and international cooperatives, NGOs, development organizations, and funding agencies.