KIITEE Management 2019 is KSOM’s National Level Entrance Examination conducted across 15 cities in India. KSOM Bhubaneswar will conduct KIITEE Management 2019 from January 20 to 22, 2019. Based on the scores obtained in the computer-based KIITEE Management 2019 exam, candidates will be called for GD/PI.
KIITEE Management 2019 exam is common for the following two programmes: MBA at KIIT School of Management, and MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management. KIIT School of Management (KSOM) is a part of the prestigious KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
KIIT School of Management (KSOM), Bhubaneswar is a leading MBA college of Eastern India with a long history of academic excellence. It provides industry-focused management education to the students. KIIT School of Management has its vision to make it a trendsetting center for business education, where young minds with the right balance of classroom learning and practical exposure, are equipped into successful professionals and inspiring leaders.
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE Management 2019
One of the most important criteria to apply for KIITEE Management 2019 is that the candidates’ should be a graduate in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from any university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institution deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
Minimum Required Score
The candidates’ must have 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) in class 10th and 12th board exams. The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated taking all subjects into consideration including the optional subjects.
KIITEE Management 2019: Test Pattern
- KIITEE Management 2019 Exam is an online computer based test.
- The KIITEE Management 2019 is of two and a half hours duration.
- There will be 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Medium of language will be in English.
- All the questions will be of objective type with three marks (+3) for each correct answer.
- There will be negative mark (-1) for each incorrect response.
Key features of KIITEE Management 2019 Syllabus
- KIITEE Management Exam Syllabus consists of five main sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning, English, General Knowledge, and Issue of Social Concern.
- Each of the five sections in KIITEE Management 2019 syllabus has different weightage in the exam.
- The topics in KIITEE Management 2019 syllabus on which questions are generally asked are simple and not tricky.
|Section||Number of questions|
|Issue of Social Concern||20|
KIITEE Management 2019 Exam Cities
The KIITEE Management 2019 entrance examination will take place at 15 centers namely, Bhubaneswar, Rourkela, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kolkata
KIITEE Management 2019 Admit Card
KIITEE Management 2019 Admit Card will be available for download from January 17, 2019, in its official website. The KIITEE Management 2018 exam Admit card will enable the candidates to appear in KIITEE Management 2019 online computer-based test for admission to MBA 2019-21.
Important instructions for Admit Card download
- KIITEE Management 2019 exam Admit Card will be enabled on KSOM official website on January 17, 2019 till the exam date.
- KIITEE Management 2019 Admit Card will be issued only to the candidates whose admission applications are submitted successfully.
- Candidates whose particulars donot appear on the Admit Card may contact the Chairperson, Admissions. Such candidates have to forward a photocopy of the Application Form along with one passport size photograph and proof of remittance of fees.
MBA 2019-21 Fee at KSOM
Total MBA course fee at KSOM is Rs.12,01,600/-. This fee includes tuition fees, Hostel expenses, mess and utility charges, development administration fees, books and study materials, Laptop, blazer among others.
Placements at KSOM
With 100+ corporate seminars annually, continuous industry exposure and practical experience, students at KSOM are industry-ready by the time they join the business world at the end of the MBA program.
KSOM has an excellent record of placements every year. All eligible students with an acceptable CGPA secure a placement at KSOM. The Highest CTC offered in Placement 2018 is 12 Lakhs and Average CTC at 6 lakhs.
KIITEE Management 2019: Important Dates
|KIITEE Management 2019 Exam||January 20 -22, 2019|
|KIITEE Management 2019 Result||January 25, 2019|
KSOM has extended its areas of influence from Eastern India to the whole country. KSOM’s learn, experience and adapt structure ensures that students seamlessly fit into any role they are assigned on a job.
Students achieve this by a mix of out-of-classroom learning, role-plays, business simulation, seminar interaction with business leaders, live consultancy projects, a structured summer internship, regular workshops, club activities, research by students and jointly working with the industry through various partnership and tie-ups.