KMAT 2018 Registration has started and KMAT 2018 Exam will offer admission opportunity in 169 Bangalore & Karnataka based MBA colleges. KMAT 2018 exam is scheduled on July 22, 2018. KMAT 2018 offers equal admission opportunity to Karnataka domicile candidates as well as to All India candidates who wish to pursue their MBA from Bangalore B-schools. Some of the top MBA colleges accepting KMAT scores are IFIM Bangalore, IBA Bangalore, AIMS Institutes Bangalore, Kristu Jayanti Bangalore, ABBS Bangalore among others.
KMAT 2018 Registration
KMAT 2018 Registration is a 2 step online registration process.
KMAT 2018 Registration and application process will close on July 7, 2018.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2018 will be conducted by KPPGCA, the Association of Private Post Graduate Colleges in Karnataka. KMAT 2018 will be held on July 22, 2018 in 10 testing cities across India.
Benefits of KMAT 2018
- Offers Last MBA Admission opportunity in 2018. All other exam after KMAT 2018 will offer MBA admission in 2019.
- KMAT 2018 offers equal admission opportunity to All India candidates in MBA colleges in Bangalore & rest of Karnataka.
- Low Application fee of Rs.800/- as against other MBA entrance exams with high application fee
- KMAT 2018 offers admission opportunity in the UGC/AICTE approved MBA colleges with Moderate fee structure
- High scholarships and Fee waivers are available for meritorious students
- MBA admission opportunity is available through KMAT 2018 in more than 165 MBA colleges in Bangalore and Rest of Karnataka
- Karnataka KMAT 2018 is a paper based test which does not require any specific computer based testing skills
- There is no negative marking in KMAT 2018. Your near guess may get you higher score also.
- KMAT 2018 is moderate difficulty level exam with more admission opportunities in University/Autonomous and private MBA/PGDM colleges.
KMAT 2018 Application Process
Applying for KMAT 2018 is a simple process and can be completed online. Click Here to Register and Apply for KMAT 2018
Step-1: Fill in the Personal details
As a new candidate, you need to fill up simple single page form on-line. The form contains simple details related to your personal profile like name, address, category, gender, nativity, mobile number, choice of study programme between MBA/MCA (as per eligibility criteria).
You may complete the details in one sitting of 10 minutes or may save the page to login again at your convenience. After completing and submitting this page you will get the Application Number and Password which you will need to use in completion of other details in next step.
Step-2: Complete the Form and Make Payment online
After submitting the completed registration form online, you need to enter your academic qualification, upload your scanned photograph and signature and make online payment of Rs.800/- towards KMAT 2018 application and exam fee as per the instructions. After successful payment and form submission your registration process will be complete. You can make payment through Net banking/debit or credit card.
Please note that KMAT 2018 registration process will close on July 10, 2018.