LBSIM Delhi Cut off 2019 for PGDM admission may remain around 85+ percentile. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management has extended the last date to apply for the admission for PGDM 2019-21 batch to December 31, 2018. LBSIM Delhi Cut off 2019 will be based on CAT 2018 and GMAT exam scores to shortlist the students for GD-PI round which will be held in the month of February-March 2019. However, the final Admission results will be out in April 2019 on the basis of the merit list computed by taking into account the CAT 2018/GMAT score and candidate’s profile.
LBSIM Delhi Cut off 2019 are expected to remain at a moderate level between 85 and 90 for their PGDM admission 2019-21. Above all, LBSIM Delhi will accept only CAT 2018 exam score to shortlist the candidates for the final admission round 2019. Last year LBSIM cut off were around 88.
LBSIM Admission Procedure 2019 is based on CAT 2018/GMAT exam score for shortlisting the candidates for GD-PI round which will be held in the month of February-March 2019. The final admission result will be declared in April 2019. The LBSIM Admission Procedure while generating the final merit list will consider CAT 2018/GMAT score cut off as well as the candidate’s profile.
LBSIM Delhi Cut Off 2019 & Acceptable Entrance Exams for Admission
CAT 2018 exam score cut off will be the principal shortlisting criterion at LBSIM Delhi. The institute also accepts GMAT (Taken between January 1, 2018, and January 15, 2019) scores. LBSIM Delhi cut off 2019 for PGDM admission 2019 are:
|Exam Scores Accepted||Expected Cut off|
|GMAT (Taken from Jan 1, 2018, to Jan 15, 2019)||650-700|
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Delhi offers a two-year residential PGDM-General, PGDM-Finance, PGDM-Research & Business Analytics and PGDM-Logistics & Supply Chain Management. The total intake for all these programmes is around 360 students.
Apart from these full-time PGDM programmes, LBSIM also offers 15 months full-time PGDM- Executive programme for the professionals with 5 and above years of work experience after graduation and 3 years PGDM Part-time programmes for the working professionals with work experience of 2 years or more.
|PGDM-General||180||2 Years Full Time|
|PGDM-Finance||60||2 Years Full Time|
|PGDM-Research & Business Analytics||60||2 Years Full Time|
|PGDM-Logistics & Supply Chain Management||60||2 Years Full Time|
|PGDM- Executive||60||15 Months Full Time|
|PGDM- Part Time||60||3 Years Part Time|
LBSIM Admission Procedure
Following are the steps followed in LBSIM Delhi Admissions:
- The candidate must apply and appear in CAT 2018/GMAT (Jan 1, 2018, to Jan 15, 2019) test to fulfill LBSIM Delhi Cut off 2019 criteria.
- Candidates should register and apply for admission to LBSIM Delhi on or before December 31, 2018.
- Candidates are short-listed for GD-PI-WAT rounds from among the candidates who have a valid CAT 2018 score, and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme.
- Final selection round will take place at Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Kolkata.
- After the GD-PI-WAT rounds, the final admission offers will be made to the successful candidates in April/May 2019.
- Admission offers will be based on a composite score arrived on the basis of CAT 2018/GMAT score, past academic performance, work experience, performance in GD-PI-WAT among others.
LBSIM Application Form
The online application process for LBSIM Delhi admission 2019:
- Login to the Admission site.
- Enter the basic details.
- Complete Personal & Programme related details.
- Enter other details including address, academic details, work experience.
- Make payment of the application fee.
Offline Application Form Submission
- The Information Brochure containing the Application Form is available with the Admission Coordinator on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of the Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft.
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from the Institute’s official website. After that, they can submit the filled-in form along with the Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft in favor of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’ Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
LBSIM Final Selection Procedure and Weightage
The overall objective of LBSIM is to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career. LBSIM Final Selection Procedure 2019 will comprise 3 components, Group Discussion (GD), Written Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interview (PI).
LBSIM Admission: Selection Weightage
Following is the weightage of various components to arrive at the final selection list for LBSIM admission 2019-21:
|CAT 2018/GMAT Score||60%|
|GD-PI-WAT, Academic Profile, Work Experience||40%|
LBSIM Delhi: PGDM Programme Fees 2019-21
LBSIM Delhi PGDM 2019-21 programme fee is as follows:
|Programme||Fee (Rs. In Lakhs)|
|PGDM-Research & Business Analytics||10.89|
|PGDM-Logistics & Supply Chain Management||10.89|
LBSIM Delhi Placements
LBSIM Delhi has a consistent record of excellent placements. The maximum and average compensation packages offered at LBSIM have been rising year after year. Companies visited the LBSIM campus this year from a variety of sectors such as FMCG, Consulting, IT, Engineering and Durables, Market Research, Education, Electronics among various others. In addition, the highest salary in Placement 2018 stood at Rs. 21 lakhs and the average salary was Rs.8.6 lakhs while the median salary was around Rs.8.7 lakhs.
Important Dates for Admission 2019
|LBSIM Admission Activity||Important Dates|
|Last Date to Apply||December 31, 2019|
|WAT, GD & PI||February-March 2019|
|LBSIM Admission 2019 Result||1st week, April 2019|
|Last date of depositing fees||June 14, 2019|
|Programme commencement||June 15, 2019|
Established in 1995, LBSIM aims to impart value based education in Management and IT at a very affordable cost. LBSIM nurtures professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach, the essence of which lies in ‘teamwork’. It is supplementing classroom learning with real-life field experience through a mandatory ‘Corporate Interface Day’, conducted every week.
LBSIM Delhi ranks at 47 in the MHRD-NIRF 2018 Rankings among the top B-schools of India. It has its accreditation by International Accreditation Organization (IAO), USA and National Board of Accreditation (NBA). LBSIM is also a member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business).