Life Corporation of India has issued the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 5 January 2016 as per LIC AAO Notification 2016 (Generalist).
LIC AAO Notification 2016 (Generalist)
Total Number of Vacancies: 700
- Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment – 15.12.2015
- Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee – 05.01.2016
- Download of Call Letter for Examination – Last week of February 2016
- Dates of Online Examination (Tentative) – 05th,06th and 13th March 2016.
Category wise Break up of LIC AAO (Generalist) Vacancies
Age Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st December, 2015.
- Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1985 and not later than 01/12/1994 both days inclusive only are eligible )
- Relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO) /Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO) /Persons with Disabilities (PWD) /Confirmed LIC employees shall be as per GoI rules.
Emoluments and Benefits
Basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under
Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale
inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the
classification of the city will be approximately Rs 40,245/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2 wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – INR 100
- Other Candidates – INR 600
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line Examination followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.