MAH CET 2019 Admit Card: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test or the MAH CET 2019 Admit Card is available for download in the official website cetcell.mahacet.org from March 1, 2019. The MAH CET 2019 examination will be held on March 9 and March 10, 2019. The MAH CET 2019 exam will be conducted across 36 cities in Maharashtra and 13 cities outside the state.
Highlights of MAH CET 2019 Admit Card
|MAH CET 2019 Admit Card||March 1, 2019|
|MAH CET 2019 Exam Date||March 9 – 10,2019|
|Announcement of results||March 31, 2019|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Details required for downloading Admit Card||Registration number/Roll number/Password/Date of birth|
|Documents Required||Printout of the admit card with an affixed photograph, original photo ID proof and a photocopy of the same|
|Exam Type||State Level PG|
|Score Validity||1 year|
|Conducting Body||DTE Maharashtra|
|Colleges accepting CET score||400 colleges|
Details of the MAH CET 2019 Exam
- The MAH CET 2019 is scheduled to be held on March 9 and March 10, 2019, for admissions to the full-time Post Graduation degree in MBA/ MMS courses.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode in multiple sessions, and the language of the entire exam is English.
- The duration of MAH CET 2019 exam is two hours and thirty minutes.
- The questions will be in multiple-choice patterns and the candidates can attempt questions in any order within the 150 minutes.
MAH CET 2019 Admit Card: Steps to Download
- Log on to the official website cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the link for ‘MAH CET 2019 Admit Card’.
- Enter the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the MAH CET 2019 Admit Card displayed on the screen for future reference.
Details contained in MAHCET 2019 Admit Card
MAH CET 2019 Admit Card will contain the following information with regard to candidates taking up the exam. The candidates are required to carefully check the details mentioned on the MAH CET 2019 Admit Card before downloading it.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Candidate’s Photo and Signature.
- Exam venue.
- Date of exam.
- Exam Slot.
- Category of the applicant.
- Allotted seat number.
- Medium of the question paper.
- Subjects opted.
- Communication Address.
- General instructions.
MAH CET 2019 Admit Card: Important Instructions
- The applicant must ensure that a recent photograph is affixed on MAH CET 2019 Admit Card.
- A valid photo identity proof, admit card and the photocopy of the same is mandatory to carry for the examination.
- Any mismatch in the admit card and photo identity proof will lead to cancellation of appearance for the exam.
- Verify all the details carefully mentioned on the admit card.
Documents required with MAH CET Admit Card
The candidates are required to carry any one of the following ID proof along with the MAH CET 2019 Admit Card to the venue of examination. Documents and ID will be required for verification.
- Voter’s card/PAN card/ Passport/Bank Passbook with Photograph/Driving License/Aadhaar card.
- Photo ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph.
- A valid ID issued by a recognized University/College.
- Bar Council ID Card with Photograph.
Discrepancy in MAH CET 2019 Admit Card
In case there is any discrepancy in the MAH CET 2019 Admit Card, contact DTE Maharashtra. If the Admit Card page is not accessible then it is advisable to revisit the website after 15-20 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Phone: 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601 or 2269 0602.
E-mail on: email@example.com.
MAHCET 2019 Exam Centers
- MAH CET is conducted across 36 cities in Maharashtra and 13 cities outside the state.
- The applicant must give his/her preference for the center at the time of form-filling.
- No request for change of venue after allocation of respective centers shall be entertained.
- Competent authority reserves the right to allot the exam centers according to the seat availability than the one he/she has opted for.
Things to remember
The candidate are advised to bring the following things:
- Admit Card with an affixed photograph and a valid photo ID in original and photocopy.
- One ballpoint pen.
- The candidate belonging to PWD category should bring duly filed Scribe.
General Instructions to follow on Exam Day
- Verification and attendance on the exam day consumes a lot of time. So, it is always better to report an hour before the commencement of examination.
- Do not carry gadgets/electronic devices inside the exam hall.
- Follow the instructions given by the Test Administrator.
- Check the working of your system once you are seated.
- Check whether any prohibited material is around you. Report to the Test Administrator if you find any such sort of thing.
- Carefully fill in your Roll Number, Question Booklet Number, and Question Booklet Version Number.
- Remember to sign the attendance sheet and OMR answer sheet as per the signatures uploaded at the time of registration.
- Candidate belonging to PWD category must contact the Test Administrator of the venue 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination, for assistance in seating.