The All India Management Association (AIMA) has made available the MAT 2019 Admit Card for February exam in online mode. For the offline exam (PBT), the MAT 2019 Admit Card will be issued on February 9, 2019, whereas for the online exam (CBT), it will be issued on February 19, 2019. Candidates can visit the official website to download the MAT 2019 Admit Card. MAT February PBT will be conducted on February 17, 2019, and CBT will be conducted on February 23, 2019. Candidates must use their Registration number, Date of Birth or Email ID to download the MAT 2019 Admit Card. Candidates without the MAT 2019 Admit Card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Important Dates: MAT 2019 Admit Card
|Admit Card release date||February 9, 2019 (Paper-based Test)
February 19, 2019 (Computer-based Test)
|MAT February 2019 (Paper-based test)||Sunday, February 17, 2019|
|MAT February 2019 (Computer-based test)||Saturday, February 23, 2019|
|MAT 2019 Result for February exam||Fourth week of February 2019|
MAT 2019 Admit Card: Steps to download
- Candidates can download the MAT 2019 Admit Card for February exam from the official website.
- Login using the Registration number, Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY and Email ID.
- The MAT 2019 Admit Card would appear on the screen.
- Download and print a copy of MAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidates can keep a copy of MAT 2019 Admit Card for future reference.
MAT 2019: Important Update
- MAT 2019 Admit Card for February Paper-based test and Computer-based test will be live and is available for download from February 9, 2019, and February 19, 2019, respectively.
- The last date to download the MAT 2019 Admit Card is February 17, 2019, for Paper-based test and February 23, 2019, for Computer-based test.
- Please note if you have not been able to register for MAT 2019 exam successfully, MAT Admit Card will not be released by AIMA.
- Please note that MAT 2019 Admit Card is the mandatory document you need to carry to the MAT Exam Centre on MAT exam date.
Details printed on MAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card of MAT 2019 comprises the information related to the candidate along with the venue and time for the test. It is important that the candidates strictly adhere to the instructions mentioned on the admit card. Other important information includes:
- Candidate Name.
- Roll number.
- Candidate Photograph and Signature.
- MAT Exam Centre name, address, and code.
- Exam Day Instructions.
Important details to check in MAT 2019 Admit Card
Ensure to check that all the details are available on the Admit Card.
- Name: As entered in the MAT February 2019 registration form.
- Application form number: The Application form number is the registration number which is to login the AIMA website to view the MAT exam admit card and scorecard in the future.
- Date & Time of the test: Date of MAT February 2019 exam and the time slot will be mentioned on the admit card. While paper pencil based MAT exam will be conducted on February 17, 2019, the computer-based test will be conducted from February 23, 2019, in multiple slots depending upon the number of candidates at a particular center.
- Test Venue & Address: Name & Address of MAT 2019 February exam center would appropriately be mentioned on the MAT 2019 Admit card.
MAT exam admit card is the mandatory document which candidates will have to carry to the MAT exam center. Candidates must bring any one of the below-mentioned identity proofs along with MAT Admit Card 2019 to the test center. Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card. Candidates must remember that information furnished on the MAT 2019 Admit Card and on any of the identity proofs must be similar. The MAT authorities reserve the right to stop a candidate from taking the examination in case he/she does not possess any of the above-mentioned identity proofs.