MAT May 2019 Admit Card: The MAT Admit Card for the May Computer-based test (CBT) to be held on May 18, 2019 was released today on May 13, 2019. The MAT May 2019 Admit Card for the Paper-based test (PBT) Phase II will be available on May 15, 2019 respectively. The MAT exam is a Govt. of India (GoI) approved standardised test to facilitate management institutes to screen candidates for admission to MBA and other allied programmes. Any B-school, national or international, can consider valid MAT scores as an admission input based on the Score Cards of candidates. Known as the largest one-of-a-kind entrance test within the nation, the MAT exam can serve as a passport to over 600 B-schools across the country.
Steps to download MAT May 2019 Admit Card
After the completion of the MAT registration process, AIMA releases the MAT 2019 Admit Card. Candidates will not receive MAT Admit Card by post and no request for duplicate admit card is entertained.
- Visit the official website of MAT.
- Click on the download tab present on the homepage.
- Select MAT May 2019 Admit Card from the dropdown.
- Enter details such as MAT Registration Number, Date of Birth, email ID.
- Click on Submit.
- The MAT May 2019 Admit Card will appear on the screen, check all details mentioned on it carefully.
- Download and print the MAT Admit Card.
MAT Admit Card: Features
- MAT Admit Card (May exam) is available online only and candidates can download from official MAT website.
- AIMA will not send MAT Admit Card by post or mail.
- Specific MAT Admit Card will be generated by AIMA for paper-based (MAT-PBT) and computer-based test (MAT-CBT).
- MAT Admit Card and photo ID are the mandatory documents to be carried to the MAT exam centre.
- Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based and paper-based Test.
Details mentioned on the MAT Admit Card
The MAT May 2019 Admit Card mentions the following information:
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration number allotted to the candidate.
- Candidate’s Category.
- Contact details.
- Exam date and time.
- Test center as allotted to candidates.
- Instructions related to the exam.
Errors to check in the MAT Admit Card
Candidates must check the following details on their MAT Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name must be spelled correctly.
- Date of Birth as per birth certificate.
- MAT Application number should be the same as that on the form submitted.
- Category status mentioned on the admit card must be same as per official document.
- Photograph should be clear.
- Details of the test mode (PBT or CBT).
- The Date and time of the exam should be mentioned correctly.
- In case, there is an error on the MAT Admit Card, candidates can reach out to the exam committee on the official email address, email@example.com.
Important Dates for MAT 2019 Admit Card
|MAT Registration last date for PBT mode (extended)||May 01, 2019|
|MAT Registration last date for CBT mode (extended)||May 14, 2019|
|MAT May Admit Card PBT (Available)||April 29, 2019 (registered till April 26)
May 02, 2019 (registered till May 01)
|MAT May PBT Exam Date||May 05, 2019|
|MAT May Admit Card (CBT)||May 13, 2019 (registered till May 10)
May 15, 2019 (registered till May 14, 2019)
|MAT Admit Card for PBT Phase II||May 15, 2019|
|MAT May CBT and PBT Phase II Exam Date||May 18, 2019|
MAT May 2019 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates must report to their allotted exam center at least an hour before the scheduled time so that they have enough time to check their seat number in the examination hall and also get admit card and other documents verified.
- The Candidates should carry Photo ID card and a blue/black ball point pen.
- Candidates must not carry prohibited items in the examination hall such as mobile phones, earphones/hands-free, calculators, jewellery, watches, and any other electronic device.
- No candidates will be allowed inside the examination hall once the exam has started, even if reporting a minute later than the scheduled time.