MDI Gurgaon Admission 2020: MDI Gurgaon is likely to open its PGDM Admission 2020 Application Process in the first week of September 2019. The application process is online and MDI Gurgaon will accept CAT 2019 score for its admission process. Apart from applying for CAT 2019, candidates need to apply for admission separately to MDI Gurgaon. In this article, we bring to you all that you need to know about MDI Gurgaon Admission Process.
MDI Gurgaon offers three main full-time PGDM programmes namely,
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM).
- Post Graduate Programme – Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM).
- Post Graduate Programme – International Management (PGP-IM).
MDI Gurgaon Admission 2020: Important Dates
|MDI Gurgaon Application Start date||September 5-7, 2019|
|Last date to apply for MDI Admission 2020||November 23-25, 2019|
|MDI Gurgaon Short List Announcement for final selection round 2020||February 2020|
MDI Gurgaon Admission Eligibility
There is a slight difference in the eligibility criteria for PGPM/PGP-HRM and for PGP-IM programmes at MDI Gurgaon. To meet the MDI Gurgaon PGPM/PGP-HRM eligibility criteria, the candidate must hold a minimum 3 years’ bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Whereas for the PGP-IM, the candidate must hold a 4 years’ bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
For all the three programmes, the applicant must have also scored a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in class 10 and 12. Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. All the candidates should appear in CAT 2019 exam and must score the minimum cutoff in the entrance exam to become eligible for shortlisting.
MDI Gurgaon Admission Cutoff
MDI Gurgaon does not declare the admission cutoff scores. However, going by the past trends MDI Gurgaon may have cutoffs between 93 and 95 percentile in CAT 2019 for admission 2020. Along with the CAT exam score, MDI Gurgaon considers academic score, final selection round GD-PI-WAT cutoffs, and work experience.
MDI Gurgaon: Intake
|2-years full-time PGPM||240|
|2-years full-time PGP-HR||60|
|2-years full-time PGP-IM||60|
MDI Gurgaon Fees
MDI Gurgaon Admission: Selection Process
MDI Gurgaon Shortlisting Criteria
The first part of MDI Gurgaon Admission criteria is the shortlisting for final selection round. A candidate is shortlisted by MDI Gurgaon if he/she meets the following shortlisting criteria:
- Candidates are shortlisted for GD-PI-WAT Round from among the candidates who have a valid CAT 2019 score, and who have applied for admission to MDI Gurgaon and satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Written Test and Personal Interview in the month of February/March 2019 at one of the centers, viz. Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Final Admission Selection Round Criteria
- After the GD-PI round, final admission offers will be made to successful candidates in April 2020. The final selection is based on a diverse set of attributes which includes performance in CAT, performance in GD-PI, academics, co-curricular and extra-curricular achievements, work experience among others
- MDI Gurgaon awards 55% weight to CAT exam score in the overall selection process and rest to the other components like Personal Interview(PI); Group Discussion (GD); Writing Ability Test (WAT); Academics; Work Experience among others.
MDI Gurgaon is one of the top-ranking business schools in India with a vision to be a ‘Global Business School’. The programmes at MDI Gurgaon have been carefully designed to meet the needs of today’s business and develop professional managers. It is the first Indian Business School and second in Asia to get international accreditation for its courses from ‘Association of MBAs’ (AMBA), UK.