MICA 2020 Registration Announced on October 9, 2019 – MICAT 1 Exam will be held on December 7, 2019 and MICAT 2 Exam will be held on January 25, 2020. This exam is being conducted for PGDM-C and PGDM programmes at MICA Ahmedabad for the batch of 2020-22.
MICA 2020 Registration
|EVENTS||DAYS AND DATES|
|MICAT – I Registration opens||October 09, 2019|
|MICAT – I Registration closes||November 25, 2019 at 11:50 pm|
|Issue of MICAT- I Call Letters/Admit Card||December 3, 2019|
|MICAT – I||December 7, 2019|
|MICAT -I Score||December 23, 2019|
|MICAT – II Registration opens||November 26, 2019|
|MICAT – II Registration closes||January 16, 2020. at 11:50pm|
|Issue of MICAT- II Call Letters/Admit Card||January 22, 2020|
|MICAT – II||January 25, 2020|
|MICAT – II Score||February 14, 2020|
|GE & PI Shortlist||February 14, 2020|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||March 2 & 3, 2020|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||March 5,6 & 7, 2020|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||March 13, 14 & 15, 2020|
|Final results||End of March 2020|
MICA 2020 Registration – Selection Process
MICA selection is a 3-step process as detailed below:
Step-I: CAT/ XAT/GMAT.
Each candidate must have taken at least one of the three exams: CAT/ XAT/GMAT (CAT 2019 / XAT 2020 / GMAT (2018 onwards).
Step-II: MICA Admission Test (MICAT).
All candidates are assessed on MICAT, which consists of 3 sections
- Section A: Psychometric Test
- Section B: (has 4 sub-sections) – Verbal ability, Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation, General awareness; Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Section C: Descriptive Test.
One needs to clear both the sectional and overall cutoff in MICAT Exam.
Step-III: GE & PI: All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT & MICAT shall appear for both Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI).
Preparation of Shortlist of the candidates for GE & PI
- Section A of MICAT (Psychometric test) is a qualifier.
- Those who qualify on the Psychometric, their relative performance on CAT/XAT/GMAT will be considered. Candidates clearing a minimum cut-off in CAT /XAT total percentile/GMAT score shall be considered.
- Those who qualify based on the CAT/XAT/GMAT performance, their Section B of MICAT will be assessed.
- Those who qualify on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in *Normalized Scores of Section B of MICAT shall have their Section C of MICAT assessed. Each section will have its own cut-off.
- Those who qualify on the basis of a, b, c and d (on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Normalized Scores of Section C of MICAT) shall be considered for short listing for GE and PI.
Final Selection Process (i.e after GE PI Round)
All those candidates who appear in GE & PI are considered for the final merit list MUST be RECOMMENDED by majority of the panelists of PI
All those who meet the criteria described above, their final composite score shall be created based on the following weightage:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT: 20%
- MICAT: 30%
- GE: 20%
- PI: 30%
Number of Seats at MICA
PGDMC: 180 and PGDM: 36