MICA Ahmedabad Review: Your own most trusted and No.1 MBA Platform when it comes to credibility among MBA Aspirants and Alumni of top B-Schools, Career Anna, brings to you the flagship B-School Profile Series in a revamped format in 2019. We earlier brought to you FMS Delhi Review and MDI Gurgaon Review. On popular demand, we bring to you MICA Ahmedabad review by putting a comprehensive picture of the institute highlighting the pros and cons and concluding finally with Career Anna recommendation about the institute. Check out MICAT Coaching Course if aiming for MICA.
MICA Ahmedabad Review
- MICA has some of the country’s most creative, innovative and credited faculty from the field of Advertising, Strategic Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing, and Media.
- There are about 25 core faculty and 7 adjunct faculty at MICA Ahmedabad coming from the top universities across the globe with vast industry experience.
- More than 80% of them are Ph.D. holders from top universities.
- Among specializations, there is a good spread across Communication, Marketing, Business Management, Economics, Media & Entertainment, and General Management and most of the faculty remain accessible, beyond the classroom.
- MICA is located in the outskirts of the western Indian city of Ahmedabad with world-class amenities and facilities.
- MICA Ahmedabad has a well-furnished and air-conditioned library with more than ten thousand national and international books and journals.
- The air-conditioned campus also provides the students with recreational facilities and a large cafeteria.
- Other facilities like hostels, gym, sports ground, conference room, auditorium, medical facilities, etc are also available for the students.
MICA Ahmedabad Fees
Fee for PGDM-C programme at MICA Ahmedabad is 19 Lacs.
MICA Ahmedabad Placement Figures
|MICA Ahmedabad Placement Review: Strong Points||MICA Ahmedabad Placement Review: Weak Points|
MICA Ahmedabad Review: Admission Process
The selection of the candidates for admission at MICA Ahmedabad is a three-step process:
- Each candidate must have taken at least one of the three exams: CAT/ XAT/GMAT.
- All candidates are assessed on MICAT, which consists of 3 sections and the psychometric test is a qualifier. Shortlist will be prepared on the basis of MICAT-1 and /or 2 or better of the two scores if a candidate has taken both MICAT-1 and MICAT-2.
- All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT & MICAT shall appear for both Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI).
Career Anna Recommendation
MICA Ahmedabad Rankings 2018-19
MICA Ahmedabad is certainly among the top 10 MBA in Marketing Colleges which Career Anna recommends to students.
MICA Ahmedabad is rated highest for Advertising & Marketing Communications and if one is looking for MBA in Advertising or Marketing Communication, then MICA Ahmedabad is a must to be considered choice.
MICA is the only MBA college which offers micro specializations in Marketing and is rightly designated as Mecca of Advertising and Marketing Communications in India.
Career Anna gives 8 out of 10 rating to MICA Ahmedabad.