In this article we bring to you NITIE Mumbai Placement Report 2018. NITIE ranks among the premier B Schools of the country and it continued its legacy this year yet again with a whopping 11.5% increase in Average Annual CTC this year. Average Package at NITIE for Class of 2018 was INR 19.22 lpa. Let us have a look at detailed NITIE Mumbai Placement Report 2018.
NITIE Mumbai Placement Report 2018
- Highest CTC increased by 14.22 percent with Highest Domestic CTC of INR 46.5 lpa
- Highest International CTC of INR 55 lpa
- The average domestic salary increased to Rs. 19.22 lakhs from Rs. 17.24 lakhs in the previous year
- Average International CTC was INR 28.24 lpa
- More than 35 percent of the Class of 2018 received Pre-Placement Offers and Pre-Placement Interviews through their Summer internships at top corporate companies.
- 117 companies visited campus to hire the 235 participants from the class of 2018.
The season saw the return of regular recruiters like Deloitte, HUL, P&G, PwC SDC, Airtel, Amazon, Ab InBev to name a few.
Top recruiters included Hindustan Unilever, Proctor and Gamble, Nestle, Godrej Consumers, Ab InBev, ITC, Colgate Palmolive, Mondelez International (Cadbury), Asian Paints among others.
Deloitte, Accenture Strategy, GeP, E&Y, PWC, KPMG and Cognizant Business Consulting were the top recruiters for consulting.
E-Commerce top recruiters included Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Click Labs and Toppr.
BFSI recruiters included Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Securities, Standard Chartered, Fidelity Investments among others.
Other Major Recruiters
Airtel, Idea, Shell, RPG, Bosch, Tata Sky, Madura Fashion, L&T, Siemens, Wipro, TCS, GE, Samsung, Birlasoft, Schneider Electric, Raymond, Murugappa Group, Tata Motors, Hero Motocorp, Philips Healthcare, Abbott, Cipla, Sun Pharma among others.