NITIE ranks among the premier B Schools of the country and it continued its legacy this year yet again with a whopping increase in Average Annual CTC this year. Average Package at NITIE for Class of 2019 was INR 20.5 LPA. National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) has recorded excellent placements in the year 2019 for the PGDIE, PGDISEM, PGDIM, PGDPM and PGDMM programmes. The batch of 2019 received some lucrative offers and bagged jobs in different profiles. Many of the recruiters visiting NITIE were participating in the NITIE placements for the first time. In this article, we bring to you NITIE Placement Report 2019.
NITIE Placement Report 2019
|Number of Companies visiting NITIE||121|
|First-time recruiters at NITIE||30|
|Number of Pre-placement Offers||70|
|Highest Domestic Salary Package||Rs. 46.5 LPA|
|Average Domestic Salary Package||Rs. 20.5 LPA|
|Average Domestic Salary for top 10% of the batch||Rs. 32.5 LPA|
|Average Domestic Salary for top 20% of the batch||Rs. 29.3 LPA|
|Average Domestic Salary for top 50% of the batch||Rs. 25 LPA|
NITIE Placement Report 2019: Sector-wise Distribution
|Pharma & Healthcare||2%|
NITIE Placement Report 2019: Top Recruiters
The season saw the return of regular recruiters like Deloitte, HUL, P&G, PwC, Airtel, Amazon, to name a few.
Top recruiters included Hindustan Unilever, Proctor and Gamble, Nestle, Godrej Consumers, ITC, Colgate Palmolive, Mondelez International (Cadbury), Asian Paints among others.
|FMCG/FMCD||HUL, P&G, Nestle, Dabur, Marico, ITC, Pernod Ricard, Asian Paints, Mondelez, HCCB, Ferrero, Colgate Palmolive, Godrej.|
|Tech & IT||Microsoft, Google, Uber, Capgemini, GE, Wipro, TCS, Accenture Digital, Enphase Energy, Sterlite Tech, Ola Cabs, JDA Software.|
E-Commerce & Manufacturing
E-Commerce top recruiters included Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Zomato and Walmart. Manufacturing recruiters included Shell, Castrol, Honeywell, Seimens, Sterlite Power, and Accenture Operations.
|Retail & E-Commerce||Amazon, Flipkart, Walmart, First Cry, Madhura, Oyo, Zomato, PepperFry, Raymonds, Future Group, ABFRL, Shopclues, Metro Cash & Carry.|
|Manufacturing & Process||Shell, Castrol, Jaipur Rugs, Honeywell, Seimens, UPL, RPG, L&T, Asian Paints, TATA Motors, Sterlite Power, Pidilite, RPSG, Vedanta, Apollo tyres, Anand Group, Cummins, Ultratech Cements, Accenture Operations.|
Consulting & BFSI
Deloitte, Accenture Strategy, EY, KPMG, and Cognizant Business Consulting were the top recruiters for consulting. BFSI recruiters included Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Securities, Kotak Mahindra, Fidelity Investments among others.
|Consulting||Deloitte USI, PwC US Advisory, Accenture Strategy, EY, GEP, KPMG, PwC India, CBC, Stellium, MN Dastur, Accenture Operations.|
|BFSI||Yes Bank, Edelweiss, Fidelity Investments, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, TATA AIG, Capital First, Axis Bank.|
Other Major Recruiters
Airtel, Tata Sky, L&T, Siemens, Tata Motors, Hero Motocorp, Cipla, Abbott, Episource, Philips Healthcare, Dr.Lal Path Labs, Dr. Reddys’ Laboratories among others.
|Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare & Medical Devices||Cipla, Abbott, Episource, Philips Healthcare, Dr.Lal Path Labs, Dr. Reddys’ Laboratories.|
|Others||Airtel, Landmark, TATA Sky, Oyo, ACT, Coromandel, SUN Mobility.|
NITIE Placement Report 2019: Key Highlights
- This placement season saw participation of 121 companies on campus to hire 224 participants from the class of 2019.
- 42% of the batch had work experience of 20-36 months, 19% with 1-19 months work experience and 18% with more than 36 months of work experience. 21% of the batch population belonged to freshers.
- Highest CTC increased by 14.22 percent with Highest Domestic CTC of INR 46.5 LPA.
- The average domestic salary increased to Rs. 20.5 lakhs from Rs. 19.22 lakhs in the previous year.
- More than 30 percent of the Class of 2019 received Pre-Placement Offers and Pre-Placement Interviews through their Summer Internships & Case study competitions at top corporate companies.
- 121 companies visited the campus to hire the 224 participants from the class of 2019.
- This season saw the return of regular recruiters like Deloitte, HUL, P&G, PwC US Advisory, Optum Advisory UHG, Amazon, Accenture Strategy, Flipkart, Colgate Palmolive, Ab InBev, Asian Paints to name a few. NITIE remained as a preferred destination for the recruiters.
- NITIE added 30 new recruiters including Ola Cabs, TATA Global Beverages, UPL, Dabur, Vodafone SSI, Oyo Rooms, etc.