NMIMS Cutoff is released by the Institute on their official website. NMIMS conducts NMAT every year to offer admissions into various degree programmes in the University. Candidates who successfully qualify the entrance test secure admission at various NMIMS Campuses. NMIMS Mumbai Admission Criteria is a two-step process involving the Shortlisting criteria based on NMAT by GMAC entrance exam score and the Final admission Selection Criteria comprising Case Discussion and Personal Interview. In this article, we bring to you NMIMS Cutoff .
NMIMS Important Dates
Factors deciding NMIMS Cutoff 2019
The NMIMS Cutoff 2019 depends on the following factors.
- Number of candidates registered.
- Number of seats.
- Difficulty level of the exam.
- NMAT 2019 Score.
- Reservation policy.
NMIMS Cutoff 2019
The NMIMS Cutoff 2019 will be released to shortlist the students on the basis of their performance in the NMAT exam. Due to a large of a number of candidates and less number of seats, the cutoffs are generally high. The highest cutoff goes for NMIMS Mumbai as this is the most sought-after college for MBA Admission 2019-21.
|PGDM Navi Mumbai||55||50||50||180|
|PGDM Logistics and SCM Navi Mumbai||55||50||50||180|
|Center of Excellence Analytics and Data Science PGDM Business Analytics Mumbai||60||55||50||190|
Admission Process 2019-21
NMIMS Mumbai Admission Criteria 2019-21 is a two-step process involving the Shortlisting criteria based on NMIMS Cutoff 2019 and the Final admission selection criteria comprising Case Discussion and Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
NMIMS Shortlisting Criteria
The first part of NMIMS, Mumbai Admission criteria is the shortlisting criteria before the final selection round. NMIMS will shortlist the candidates on the basis of following parameters:
- NMIMS Cutoff 2019 for shortlisting for the final admission round.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of the combination of their score in NMAT and latest preferences of the programmes selected on the NMIMS application form.
Final Admission Criteria
- Post-short-listing on the basis of NMIMS Cutoff 2019, applicants will be called for the final selection round at the designated centres.
- NMIMS Mumbai and the other campuses selection criteria in the final admission round awards weight to Entrance exam score, Academics, Work Experience and performance in Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- No weightage will be awarded for work experience below 6 months.
- The criteria to generate the final merit list for admission will be based on the application data in terms of academic marks obtained, work experience, marks obtained in NMAT exam and Case Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The selection criteria will be based on merit and decision regarding NMIMS Cutoff 2019 of the merit list will solely lie with NMIMS.
NMIMS 2019 Seat Matrix
The NMIMS is offering a total of 1080 seats for the academic year 2019-21. It includes all management courses at the three campuses of NMIMS. The university does not offer any management quota to students in NMIMS 2019 admissions. 30% of the seats are reserved for female candidate in the MBA/ PGDM programme. Reservation for widows/wards of armed force personnel killed/disabled in action or during
peacetime/ wards of Kashmiri migrants is applicable.
|Course||Number of Seats|
|MBA Human Resource||60|
|MBA Pharmaceutical Management||60|
|PGDM – Bengaluru Campus||180|
|PGDM – Hyderabad Campus||120|
|PGDM – Navi Mumbai Campus||60|
|PGDM – Indore Campus||60|
NMIMS MBA 2019-21 Fees
The total programme fees payable by the students at NMIMS Mumbai and other campuses is as under:
|Campus||Management Program||Program Fee (in Lakhs)|
|NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai||MBA/MBA-HR||18.50|
|NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai||MBA Pharmaceutical Management||11|
|NMIMS Navi Mumbai||PGDM||16|
The NMIMS School of Business Management uses the case method as its principal pedagogical tool to bring real-world business scenarios that provide compelling opportunities amidst challenging settings in the classrooms. The emphasis is on practical knowledge and personalized learning respectively. The institute has intellectual capital in the form of faculty members who are renowned in their respective fields and are committed to creating a dynamic learning environment to the students. At NMIMS, students are sensitized to respond to the changing social realities through development and application of knowledge for creating a sustainable society.