With 10 days to go for SBI PO Mains and GK being one of the biggest worries of almost all the SBI PO Aspirants, we bring to you in this article the 10 day study plan for SBI PO Mains GK.
SBI PO Mains GK Study Plan for 10 Days
There are going to be 40 Questions in the GK Section of SBI PO Mains. Break up of these 40 Questions will be as:
- Banking / Economy / Financial Awareness – 15 to 20 Questions
- Current Affairs (of last 4 months) – 1o to 15 Questions
- Static GK – 5 to 10 Questions
Topics in Static GK which you should prepare first and well in remaining days – Sure shot questions from these.
- National Parks / Wildlife Sanctuaries and Locations
- Dams, Rivers and Cities
- Popular Lakes and Cities
- Sports Stadiums and Cities
- Headquarter of National Organizations and diferent UN Bodies
- Currency & Capital
- Thermal Power plants and their locations
- Airport – Names and Cities
You can prepare these topics from either the Year Book or SBI PO General Awareness E Books provided by us. Do not go for usual apps for this as they do not have a comprehensive list and you need a comprehensive list to prepare above topics.
Coming to Current Affairs, following are the unmissable topics as there are very strong chances of questions to come from these topics:
- New Appointments, including the new ministers appointed by Prime Minister Modi
- Awards & Honours
- New schemes launched by Government
- Global Summits and their location
- Defense & Science News
For New Appointments and Ministers, check out the Government of India website – or this article here.
New schemes launched by Government can also be found on Government of India website or our e book on Government schemes in SBI PO GK Course. There is no other source with comprehensive list.
For other points, refer to any Current Affairs App, Year Book or dedicated e books on these topics in SBI PO GK Course.
Coming to Banking / Economy / Financial Awareness; important topics include:
- Latest Banking, Economy & Financial News
- News related to RBI
- News related to SBI, ICICI, SIDBI and NABARD Banks
- Bank related schemes like MUDRA
- Banks – their Heads – their Headquarters
Latest Banking, Economy & Financial News from any current affairs app or Current Affair Fact Sheets provided by us HERE. Same applies to news related t RBI, SBI, ICICI, SIDBI and NABARD.
Abbreviations can be done from any GK Book. Only focus on abbreviations related to Economy and Banking.
Banks and their headquarters should be prepared for all top 20-25 Nationalized and Private Banks.
Do not get to reading any unnecessary stuff spread across sites, apps etc. unless you are done with above topics. If you can prepare above topics in next 10 days, score of 28-35 marks has gone no where for sure.
In addition to the above, revise all the questions of GK Section well, which you are getting in any SBI PO Mains Mock Test series you are enrolled in. If you are yet to enroll for any Mains mock test series, ENROLL HERE.
We wish you all good luck for SBI PO Mains – Feel free to shoot your queries.