SNAP 2019 Exam Notification is released by Symbiosis International University. Exam will be conducted on December 15, 2019. SNAP 2019 Registration will start from August 16, 2019 and last date to register is November 23, 2019.
SNAP 2019 Exam Notification
|Registration commences on||16 August 2019 (Friday)|
|Registration Closes on||23 November 2019 (Saturday)|
|Payment Closes on||23 November 2019 (Saturday)|
|Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org)||02 December 2019 (Monday)|
|SNAP Online Test 2019||15 December 2019 (Sunday) – Time: 2.00 PM. to 4.00 PM|
|Announcement of Result||10 January 2020 (Friday)|
SNAP 2019 Exam Pattern
|Section||Normal Questions||Special Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Quant, DI & Data Sufficiency||30||5||35||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||0||30||45|
SNAP 2019 Exam Key Points
- Time Duration: Remains 2 Hours Computer-based test.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks for Normal Questions and for Special Questions also.
- No Change in Number of Sections. SNAP 2019 has 4 sections as before
- No Change in Maximum Marks which remain 150.
- Any Changes in the online application form (except name, date of birth, category and test city preferences) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. 23 November 2019 (Saturday). No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
- No change in name, date of birth, category and test city requests will be entertained once the candidate completes his/her SNAP Online Test 2019 payment.
- The candidate is required to report at the Test Centre by 12:00 hrs to undergo, admit card and id proof verification, digital fingerprint scan and biometrics will be captured.
SNAP 2019 Exam Eligibility
The candidate should be a graduate from any recognised / statutory University or Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes).
Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes). Note : Admission of such candidate will be provisional and will be cancelled in the event of non-fulfillment of the above stated criteria.
Programmes which require specific discipline / subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees / qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
SNAP 2019 exam is a moderate difficulty level test with 110 MCQs and 5 Non-MCQ divided into four core sections of General English; Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data sufficiency; Current Affairs; Analytical & Logical Reasoning. The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
SNAP Test scores are declared out of 150 marks scaled down to 50. It does not have sectional cut off. So it offers you the opportunity to play on your strength be it Quants, LR/DI or English and maximize the score. However, a qualifying score in each of the 4 sections has to be obtained.
SNAP 2019 exam will be an online computer-based test on the pattern of CAT, XAT, NMAT. As per the past trends, it is expected that SNAP 2019 will have a lower difficulty level than CAT and XAT and similar difficulty level with NMAT.