SNAP Test is a national-level management entrance test, conducted by the Symbiosis International Deemed University. SNAP 2017 is an online exam for two-hour duration. It is an objective test. Candidates have to choose the right response inorder to avoid negative marking. The test will be conducted in 102 cities in India and the candidates will get three preferences to choose the cities.
Every question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate answer. Each incorrect answer attracts 25% negative marks. The test will consist of 150 questions carrying one mark for each right answer.
The candidates need to register for SNAP Test and also register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of program by paying separate program registration fees. If further shortlisted, he/she would then be required to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes separately individually.
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
According to the SNAP eligibility criteria 2017, candidates should satisfy the following criteria-
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised college/university in any discipline with at least 50 percent aggregate marks.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category candidates should secure a minimum of 45 per cent in their graduation across disciplines from any recognised institute.
- Candidates who have obtained foreign degrees/qualifications should have verified it from AIU before applying for admission to any programme under Symbiosis University.
- Students in their final year graduation are also eligible to apply for SNAP exam. However, they must complete their bachelor’s degree with the requisite aggregate percentage or equivalent CGPA during the admission process.
Shortlisting Criteria & merit List
One important point to be noted regarding SNAP Cut offs is that there is no sectional Cut-off and only the overall score is considered here. The next level in the admission process is the GDPI and WAT rounds where you will be evaluated on various parameters like communication skills, personality, soft skills, etc. For shortlisting the final merit list the score would include:
- SNAP Score: Your score out of 150 marks will be scaled down to 50 Marks.
- Group Exercise : 10 Marks
- Personal Interaction : 30 Marks
- Written Ability Test : 10 Marks
Total: 100 Marks
- All the SNAP colleges will post the respective category wise merit list on their website.
Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune has the following shortlisting criteria:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for GE-PI-WAT based on their overall SNAP Percentile
- Category-wise cut off will be published on the website for the respective institute
- Short-listing will be based on the following Parameters:
Weights For Final Merit List
|SNAP Score out of 150 scaled down to 50||Group Exercise||Personal Interaction||Writing Test Ability||Total|
Cut offs in Symbiosis institutes
SNAP 2017 cut offs are applicable for admission in 15 Symbiosis colleges accepting SNAP score. These institutes will offer MBA admission 2018 based on the SNAP 2017 exam score cut offs. Colleges accepting SNAP 2017 cut offs varies from institute to institute. The shortlisting is done based on the overall score cut offs.
To explore admission opportunities in the 15 MBA colleges affiliated to Symbiosis international University candidates have to register and apply to the respective B school apart from appearing in SNAP test. There is no limit to the number of institutes that a candidate may apply to. If shortlisted, the candidate would attend the GE-PI-WAT process conducted by each of these institutes.
Shortlisted candidates based on their SNAP 2017 exam will have an opportunity to get admission to one of the 15 Symbiosis B-schools who accepts SNAP 2017 scores for their respective 2 years full time flagship MBA batch 2018-20.
One of the biggest USPs of Management Programmes at Symbiosis is the wide range of programs with varied specialisations spread across the constituents of SIU. Some of the Management Programmes offered by Symbiosis institutes are unique like Energy and Environment, Agri-Business, and Innovation.
SNAP Colleges Category wise Cutoff – On popular demand we bring to you the category wise cutoff for SIBM Pune, SCMHRD Pune, SIBM Bangalore, SIIB and other SNAP Colleges for the last year. This shall help you in understanding what it needs to get the calls from coveted colleges accepting SNAP score. Let us now have a look at Category wise SIBM SCMHRD and SNAP Colleges Cut off.
Category wise SIBM SCMHRD and SNAP Colleges Cut off 2017
All the SNAP Colleges cut off 2017 are mentioned in Percentiles.
SIBM Pune (For Flagship MBA Programme)
SIBM Pune (For Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programme)
Apart from General Category, all the applicants from other categories were called for this programme.
70 Percentile for the Flagship Course
And no need to reiterate about the Only WAT GD GE PI Courses with the best convert rate over last 3 years. Do not miss them:
Prepare with One to One guidance from Varun Sir – CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS – 100% Convert record
Prepare with One to One guidance from Career Anna experts – CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS – 97% Convert record