SPJIMR Mumbai Review: Your own most trusted and No.1 MBA Platform when it comes to credibility among MBA Aspirants and Alumni of top B-Schools, Career Anna, brings to you the flagship B-School Profile Series in a revamped format in 2019. We earlier brought to you MDI Gurgaon Review and IMT Ghaziabad Review. On popular demand, we bring to you SPJIMR Mumbai review by putting a comprehensive picture of the institute highlighting the pros and cons and concluding finally with Career Anna recommendation about the institute.
SPJIMR Mumbai Review
|Full-time Residential Programmes||
|Executive Management Programmes||
- There are about 80 full-time faculty at SPJIMR Mumbai coming from the top institutes across the globe and with vast industry experience.
- The average experience of the core faculty is over 18 years and there is a good spread of faculties among specializations.
- In addition, there are around 20 adjunct faculty and several more visiting faculty who engage with participants of various courses.
- More than 80% of them are either PhDs or MBAs from top institutes.
- The institute has a very good student-faculty ratio.
- Most of the faculty remain accessible, beyond the classroom.
- The SPJIMR Campus is spread over an expanse of 45 acres in the heart of Mumbai city.
- The campus is equipped with all the modern amenities characteristic of a world-class educational establishment.
- The campus comprises of residential facilities, cafeterias, classrooms and learning centres including a library, IT Centre, Amphitheatre and 24×7 wireless connection.
- The classrooms are leveled to facilitate discussions and customized to the needs and requirements of various programmes.
- The sports and entertainment facilities include an Open Air Theatre, playing fields and jogging tracks.
- The campus also boasts of a lake, Cultural Center, Botanical Garden, YogKutir and Institute of Holistic Health Sciences.
SPJIMR Mumbai Fees
SPJIMR Fees for the PGPM programme is INR 17.87 Lacs.
SPJIMR Mumbai Placement Figures
|SPJIMR Mumbai Placement Review: Strong Points||SPJIMR Mumbai Placement Review: Weak Points|
SPJIMR Mumbai Review: Admission Process
- The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams (CAT/XAT/GMAT).
- The profiles are scored and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile based and Profile-cum-score based.
- Applicants shortlisted in the first group are called for an early interview and those in the second group are called after the availability of entrance test scores.
- The final selection list is based on a composite score, which takes into account the applicant’s profile, academic record, entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT), relevance of work experience (if any) and performance in the two rounds of group interviews.
Career Anna Recommendation
SPJIMR Rankings 2018-19
SPJIMR Mumbai is certainly among the top 10 List A (IIMs, XLRI, FMS, MDI, NITIE, SPJIMR) MBA College options which Career Anna recommends to students. SPJIMR is only one of the three institutes in India to make it to the Global 50 in Marketing.
Career Anna gives 9.5 out of 10 rating to SPJIMR Mumbai.