On popular demand, in this article we bring to you SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2015. Only the candidates who qualify in SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2015 will need to appear for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2015. Let us now have a look at the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2015.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2015
- The paper will be objective in nature, with different papers of 200 marks each.
- Paper I (Quantitative Ability) and Paper II (English Language and Comprehension) are compulsory for all the posts and are the only papers, if you have applied to any post except Statistical Investigator Gr. II and Compiler.
- In case you have applied to the post of Statistical Investigator Gr. II and Compiler; you will need to take Paper III (Statistics) as well.
- All the papers will have 100 Questions each, with 2 marks for each correct question.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II and 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer.
- Questions will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice, set both in Hindi and English in respect of Paper I and III.
- Questions in Paper-I will be of 10th standard level, Paper-II of 10+2 level and Paper-III of graduation level.
|Paper No.||Subject / Paper||Max . Marks||No. of questions||Duration|
|I||Quantitative Ability||200||100||2 hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for VH candidates)|
|II||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for VH candidates)|
|III||Statistics||200||100||2 hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for VH candidates)|
|Note : Paper-I & II are compulsory for all the categories of posts . Paper-III is only for those candidates who apply for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II & Compiler.|
Next SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam is expected to be conducted in January – February 2016.