TAPMI Manipal has successfully closed Final Placements 2018. We bring to you today the details of TAPMI Placement Report 2018. Final Placement Reports of all the top B Schools can be CHECKED HERE.
TAPMI Placement Report 2018
- Average CTC offered for PGDM stands at INR 10.60 lpa
- Highest domestic CTC stood at INR 19.4 lpa
- Highest international CTC stood at INR 23.8 lpa
- 14 students opted out of the placement process to start their own venture
- 143 recruiters made offers to 454 students
- Average CTC offered for PGDM (Banking and Financial services) stands at INR 10.3 lpa
- Average CTC offered for PGDM (Health Care) stood at INR 9.4 lpa
- 56 PPOs were made, out of which 53 were accepted by the students
- Average PPO Package stood at INR 12 lpa, while the highest stood at INR 19.4 lpa
The salary increase for PGDM General programme was 150% for the students with 2 years and more work experience while it was 200% in PGDM-BKFS programme.
The placement for 2016-18 has remained spectacular for TAPMI. There were 93% conversions in Pre-Placement offers either from their summer internship organizations or through various B-school competitions, proving their mettle.
The regular recruiters at TAPMI reinforced their faith in the talent by hiring in big numbers. This year witnessed a substantial 40% new companies confirming participation for the final placement process. The placement season saw an overwhelming response from companies spanning across various functions such as BFSI, Consulting, General Management, IT/ITES, Strategy, Sales and Marketing, and Operations.
BFSI emerged as the top recruiting sector with 42% placement for TAPMI students. 35% share in Placement 2018 has gone to IT & E-Commerce sector. Consulting has contributed 9% share; Core industries 6% followed by FMCG with 5%. Others contributed 3% in placement 2018.
Amazon, Amul, Accenture, EY, GEP, IBM, L&T, J P Morgan, Microsoft, Godman Sachs, Capgemini, Deloitte, Tata Capital, Titan, Wipro, Fairtrade, Godrej, KPMG, Tata Motors, Virtusa, HDFC, Infosys, Mindtree, HSBC, Kotak are some of the top recruiters in placement 2018 at TAPMI Manipal.