TAPMI Placements 2019 were successfully completed with Highest Salary of INR 20 lakh and Average Salary at TAPMI Placements 2019 is INR 11.06 lakh.
TAPMI Placements 2019
Key Highlights of TAPMI Placements 2019 are as follows:
- Average Salary up to Rs.11.06 lakhs from Rs.10.6 lakhs last year
- Highest salary stood at Rs. 20 lakhs
- 126 Recruiters made placement offers to 400 students in Placement 2019
- 52 PPOs were accepted from 19 Companies
- PPO average package has gone up to Rs.12.10 lakhs from Rs.12 lakhs last year
- RoI at TAPMI has gone up to 158%
- Average salary for the students with work experience stood at Rs.12.6 Lakhs
- Average salary for freshers stood at Rs.9.9 lakhs
- Average Salary increase for Top 10% students has gone up to Rs.15.35 lakhs from Rs.15 lakhs last year
- Increase in Average Salary for top 50% students has gone up to Rs.12.50 lakhs from Rs.11.90 lakhs last year
Top recruiters in TAPMI Placement 2019 include Amul, Accenture, Britannia, Citi Bank, Citi Corp, Deloitte, EY, Godrej, Grant Thornton, HDFC Bank, HSBC, ICICI, ITC, J P Morgan Chase, Salesforce, Titan, TresVista and Value Labs among others.
BFSI emerged as the top recruiting sector with 28% placement for TAPMI students. 27% share in Placement 2019 has gone to IT & E-Commerce sector. Consulting has contributed 21% share; FMCG & Retail 13% followed by Core industries contributing 11% in Placement 2019.
The placement for 2019 has remained spectacular for TAPMI. The regular recruiters at TAPMI reinforced their faith in the talent by hiring in big numbers. This year witnessed a good number of new companies confirming participation for the final placement process. The placement season saw an overwhelming response from companies spanning across various functions such as BFSI, Consulting, General Management, IT/ITES, Strategy, Sales and Marketing, and Operations.
Prof. Madhu Veeraraghavan, Director, TAPMI while congratulating the batch for this splendid performance reiterated TAPMI’s commitment towards quality academic inputs and career development of the students.