TISSNET is the exam for admission to multiple Master programmes at TISS Mumbai, Hyderabad and Tuljapur campuses. As per TISS Admission process, after TISSNET entrance exam, PIT (Pre Interview Test) and PI (Personal Interview) is conducted for next round of admission process. Almost all the courses offered by TISS have only PIT and PI in second phase. On popular demand, we bring to you in this article the list of possible TISS PIT Essay Topics 2019 – applicable across the programmes, as PIT programmes for all the courses are on social lines.
TISS PIT Essay Topics 2019
1. Rural Vs Urban development.
2. Animal research is a moral Crime.
3. Are we producing a generation of burnt out children?
4. Black money- How black is it?
5. Brain Drain is good for the country.
6. What matters more – Outlook or Talent?
7. Hope for ill gains is the beginning of loss.
8. Happiness is a mystery; like religion and it should not be rationalized.
9. Law is the creation of the strong to rule the weak.
10. Food is more important than Ethics.
11. Impact of Climate Change and need for control
12. How to make Indian Banking system more inclusive
13. Is India the next superpower based on its inclusive growth figures?
14. How eyewash is Corporate Social Responsibility
15. Is Statue of Unity a symbol of pride or a wastage of public money?
16. What is the impact of social media on human behavior and society?
17. Initiatives to take to prevent child malnutrition in India
18. How to prevent widespread child labour in India
PIT Topics very specific to different Masters in Public Health courses
- Sex ratio
- Tobacco / Oral Cancer
- Teen Pregnancy
- Female Infoeticide
- Communicable illness