UPSC 2019 Exam Date gas been announced by Union Public Service Commission. Here we bring to you UPSC 2019 Exam Date, Notification details, Eligibility Criteria and UPSC 2019 Exam Calendar and Time table.
UPSC 2019 Exam Date
|Issue of Notification||19th February 2019|
|Application form availability||19th February 2019|
|Last date for Application Submission (online)||18th March 2019|
|Prelims Admit card||Last week of May 2019|
|Preliminary Exam date||2nd June 2019 (1 Day)|
|Prelims exam result||August 2019|
|Main Exam Admit Card||September 2019|
|Main Exam Date||20th September 2019 (5 Days)|
|Declaration of final result||January 2020|
UPSC 2019 Exam Overview
|EXAM NAME||Civil Services Exam 2019|
|CONDUCTED BY||Union Public Commission Services (UPSC)|
|EXAM TYPE||Central Level Exam|
|RECRUITS FOR||Various central civil services and designations|
|MODE OF EXAM||Offline mode|
|STAGES||Stage-1: Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions -100 Marks), Stage-2: Main Exam (Descriptive Type), Stage-3: Personal Interview (275 Marks)|
|TOTAL MARKS||Preliminary Exam (100 Marks), Personal Interview (275 Marks)|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions), Main Exam (Descriptive Type)|
|EXAM DURATION||2 hours duration for each exam in Preliminary Stage|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||Bachelor degree in any discipline|
|EXAM DATE||2nd June 2019 (Prelims)|
UPSC 2019 Category wise Age Limit and Number of Attempts
|Category||Upper age limit||No. of attempts|
|General||32 Years||06 Attempts|
|OBC||35 Years||09 Attempts|
|SC/ST||37 Years||No bar|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||42 Years||GEN/OBC= 9 Attempts SC/ST= No bar|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Yrs, OBC= 40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs, PH=50 Yrs||No bar|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty.||GEN=37 Yrs, OBC=40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs.||No bar|
- The application fee for General/Others is Rs.100/-
- The SC/ST/PH Candidates are no need to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to pay application fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet banking or cash in SBI Bank.
- The following stages will be considered for final selection.
- Only main exam & Interview marks will be considered for final selection list.
- Stage-1: Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions -100 Marks)
- Stage-2: Main Exam (Descriptive Type)
- Stage-3: Personal Interview (275 Marks)