XAT 2015 was conducted on 4th January, 2015. There was a slight change in the paper pattern with total of 84 questions in XAT 2015. Read on for detailed XAT 2015 Analysis.
XAT 2015 Analysis Overview
XAT 2015 paper was divided into 2 parts. The first part whose score is considered for percentile calculation consisted of Verbal Ability, Decision Making and Quantitative Aptitude. Other part of the paper consisted of General Knowledge and Essay Writing.
- Verbal Ability – 28 Questions (Easy to Moderate Difficulty Level)
- Decision Making – 23 Questions (Easy to Moderate Difficulty Level)
- Quantitative Aptitude – 33 Questions (Moderate to Tough Difficulty Level)
- Total Time – 140 minutes
- General Knowledge – 30 Questions (Moderate Difficulty Level)
- Essay- Listening is a dying art. We hardly listen to understand, we only listen to refute or reply.
- Total Time – 40 minutes
XAT 2015 Analysis and Projected Cutoffs
XAT 2015 Detailed Sectional Analysis
- Reading Comprehension – 13 questions
- Critical Reasoning – 9 questions
- Vocabulary / Sentence Arrangement / Sentence Completion – 2 each
- Decision Making – 23 questions
Pleased to mention here that students of Career Anna Decision Making program have attempted 16 questions on an average easily with high accuracy.
- Geometry – 7 questions
- Algebra – 4 questions
- Number System – 4 questions
- Data Interpretation – 8 questions
- Arithmetic – 5 questions
- Trigonometry and Coordinate Geometry – 3 questions
- Statistics and Probability – 2 questions
Static GK – 14 questions
Current Affairs – 16 questions
Pleased to mention that 19 questions of GK paper was from Career Anna XAT GK Material.