Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a National level management aptitude test conducted by XLRI on behalf of XAMI. For more than 60 years, XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for their management education. The XAT score is considered by more than 150 institutes for their admissions. XAT 2019 Admit Card is available for download in the official website (xatonline.in) from December 22, 2018, onwards. The Admit Card download process ends on January 6, 2019. No XAT 2019 Admit Card shall be sent by post or on mail ID to the candidates. It is recommendable to download XAT 2019 Admit Card prior to XAT exam date to avoid any technical issues. Candidates’ can download their XAT 2019 Admit Card by logging in using their XAT login ID and password.
XLRI Jamshedpur released the below stated important dates of XAT 2019:
|XAT Admit Card download (available)||December 22, 2018|
|XAT Admit Card download last date||January 6, 2019|
|XAT 2019 exam||January 6, 2019|
|Announcement of result||January 31, 2019|
How to Download XAT 2019 Admit Card
XAT 2019 exam is scheduled for January 6, 2019. Aspirants to XAT 2019 are required to download their XAT Admit Card and take 2-3 prints of the same on A4 size paper as the XAT 2019 Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates on mail or by post. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official XAT 2019 website using their User ID and password.
- Visit the official website of XAT 2019.
- Click on ‘Login’ link in the XAT official website xatonline.in.
- Enter your XAT Login ID and Password to download the XAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Click on download and save pdf.
In case XAT 2019 Admit Card 2019 Download Fails,
- Try after 10-15 minutes by logging in again.
- Try during off-peak hours.
- Candidates’ have to check the login credentials (XAT Registered ID and Password that the candidates received at the time of XAT registration).
- Candidates’ payment for XAT registration fee.
Key Details to check in XAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates’ must check all the details meticulously after completing the Admit Card download process:
- XAT 2019 Registration number.
- Candidate Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Name & Address of the allotted exam centre.
- Time & Date of XAT 2019 exam.
- Important exam day instructions for XAT 2019 exam.
- Required documents at the exam centre like your photo ID proof in original, affixing photo on XAT Admit card.
Visit the XAT exam centre a day before
Please read the instructions given on the XAT 2019 Admit Card carefully and carry only the required documents to the exam centre. It is always better to visit the XAT exam centre one day before and understand how to reach there, the time consumed in travelling and all other details to avoid last minute panic on the exam day.
Take print of XAT Admit Card
It is better to take 2 prints of XAT 2019 Admit Card and keep one along with the other mandatory documents which candidates’ are required to carry to the exam centre so that in case of any query candidates’ may instantly refer to it.
Carry XAT Admit Card on the exam day
XAT 2019 Admit Card is a mandatory document and is a required document to appear in the exam. Candidates must bring a print out of their Admit Card to the exam centre with a photo affixed on it.
XAT 2019 is the second online computer-based exam in the history of XAT, conducted by XLRI for the past more than 60 years. Missing or anything wrongly mentioned in the XAT 2019 Admit Card may bleak your chances of admission in top B-schools. So ensure to take all the steps and follow all the checks that each and everything is correctly mentioned in your XAT 2019 Admit Card.
Don’ts in XAT 2019 Exam
- Since XAT 2019 is an online exam, you should not carry any prohibited stationery items mentioned in your XAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Calculators, electronic watches, any other digital or electronic devices are not allowed inside the exam room on XAT exam day.
Changed XAT 2019 Exam Pattern
XAT 2019 exam pattern has been changed with no descriptive Essay writing in the test. All the 100 questions will be of MCQ type. The exam duration has also been reduced to 3 hours from the earlier 3½ hours. XLRI has already announced that the difficulty level of the questions has also been carefully designed.
In order to enable students to attempt as many questions as possible in the exams and encourage them to demonstrate all-round skills, the difficulty level of the questions has been brought down in XAT 2019 exam. There are more than 150 MBA/PGDM colleges who accept XAT 2019 scores for their MBA admission 2019.